Will the Wise

After school I walked to the parking lot to find Jonathan's car already gone. I was about to walk to the middle school to find Will so I could catch a ride with Joyce, when I saw Steve sitting on the hood of his car with what I think was a headset on.

I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey mouth breather." He took off his headphones as he looked at me. My face softened as I saw a slight frown on his. "What are you listening to?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"Queen." He said. "Queen? What's that?" I asked. He looked at me baffled
"You don't know Queen?! Like the most amazing band ever!" I shook my head, "No." He chuckled. "Here." He places the headphones on my ears.

Music started to fill them.

"Mamaaa, Just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger,
Now he's dead
Mamaaa, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, oooh,
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all
The time
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, oooh
I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

I looked up at Steve. My facial expression changing as I hear the lyrics.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango!

Thunderbolts and lightning, I jump at the beat of the drum, very, very frightening me
Galileo, Galileo
Galileo, Galileo
Galileo, Figaro - magnificoo"

I take the headphones of and give them back. "Sounds nice. What's it called?" I asked. "Bohemian Rapsody...Don't you have a Walkman?" He asked. I shook my head. "Oh Joyce will be here soon! I got to go! Bye Mouth breather!" I ran off after hearing him chuckle.

I ran into the middle school, I saw Joyce's car outside although I couldn't find anyone inside  so I made my way outside to the field. I found everyone standing around Will. His eyes were rolled back while Joyce tried to snap him out of his episode. "WILL!" I ran over to them.

Wills eyes darted open as he gasped for air, We all brought him into a tight hug accept for a girl with red hair, who I  had seen before.

~●~

The next morning I skipped school to look after Will. He and I sat in his room while Hopper and Joyce chatted living room.

Will and I were drawing, I looked over to see him drawing a bunch of blue and red lines. "What are you drawing?" I asked. He stayed silent, drawing faster than before. He dropped the page to the floor and began to draw on another one, then another and then another. The process kept repeating.

"Will?" I asked. No response.

"Joyce! Hopper!" I yelled.

They rushed in. Joyce collected the papers and lead me out of the room. I sat down on the couch seeing boxes full of the same scribbles.

"How long has this been happening?" I asked.

They ignored me. "They connect!" Joyce said. Hopper moved the table back as Joyce laid the paper on the floor.

"What's happening?!" I was ignored again.

Hopper left and Joyce continued to match the peices together, so I helped her. Not too sure what was happening.

A few hours later the house was covered in the peices of paper Will had scribbled on