The Monster

The girl who I assumed was Nancy fell onto of the boy who I assumed was Jonathan, the one I had saw in town. I got up and patted myself down as Nancy cried into Jonathan's shirt. I was about to walk away when he spoke up. "Hey didn't I see you in town yesterday? And why don't you have hair?" I looked at him. "Why where you in that tree?" He finally asked. I shrugged and walked off before turning back. "Thank you." I said and began to walk off again.

I ended up falling asleep against a tree but I didn't sleep for long.

It was light out and I decided to find my way back to Mike's house. I wondered around before I found El. She was dresses in pink and had a blue jacket on. I ran up to her and hugged her. She had dirt all over her face. I knelt down in front of her and examined her face. "Are you okay? What happend?" She looked at me and then to her feet. "Okay." She said. I knew she wasn't okay but I didn't want to push her.

She took my hand and we walked onto the street. She was looking towards a grocery store then looked at me. I knew she was hungry so was I. We walked in, people staring at us. We walked down the isles. A man approached us. "Is your mom here? Your dad?" We looked at him. "Mouth breather." El said. He looked stunned and we walked away.
"Mouth breather?" I looked down at her.

We found ourselves in the frozen fool isle. El instantly grabbed boxes of eggos even handing me a few. We started walking out. A man following close behind. "Hey! You have to pay for those!" He said walking into a trolly. We walked out. The doors slammed shut causing the glass to chatter. "THEIFS!" the man said.

We made out way back into the forest. Opening a box of eggos then another and another.

We heard shouting in the distance so we decided to head towards it. We came across two bikes laying on the ground. They looked similar to Mike and Dustin's bike. We carried on walking towards the noise.

We eventually found ourselves outside of the forest and by a lake. We saw Mike standing by the edge while two boys were holding Dustin. One of them held a knife to his neck.  "Mouth breather?" I looked down at El and she nodded. "3,2." We heard one of them count. El reached out her hand. "MIKE!" Dustin shouted before Mike jumped off the cliff.

Mike started to float and El's nose was bleeding. She lifted him up and put him down on the ground before walking over to the bullies.

They stepped forward as El pushed one of the back. She tilted her head breaking the others arm. He screamed in pain. "Go." El said. They ran off. "Yeah that right! You better run! She's out friend and she's crazy!" Dusitn yelled with a smirk. "She'll kill you sons and bitches! She'll kill you!"

El collapsed, I caught her and slowly put her down on the ground. "El?" Mike said as he ran over. El looked at him. "Mike...I'm sorry." "Sorry what are you sorry for?" "The gate..I opened it." She said with tears in her eyes. I looked at her. 'That's not true...' I thought to myself.  "I'm the monster." El said. "No..no you're not the monster. You saves me. Do you understand? You saved me." Mike reassured her.

Mike pulled El into a hug. Dustin knelt down to join. I sat there awkwardly before Dustin grabbed my shirt and pulled me into the hug. We sat like that for a bit.

Eventually we made out way back to Mike's house...

A/N: This one's short I'm sorry