The Bite

We were in the back of a little car thing, Robin was driving towards the elevator.

"Woah slow down man!" Steve grunted. "Yeah what is this, like the Indy 500?" I asked. "It's the Indy 300!" Steve corrected me. "No dingus, it's the Indy 500!" I said. "It's 300!" Steve argued. "Okay, let's say a million." We both busted out laughing.

Robin hit the breaks causing Steve and I to hit out heads, we groaned and held out heads. Dustin and Erica pulled us out of the car and into the elevator.

The elevator was going up, Steve was standing on a red roller thing. "Hey it looks like you're surfing!" I said. "Yeah!" He said as I pushed the thing, he fell off into some boxes. "Wipeout!" I yelled.

Dustin went over to Steve and checked his eyes. "Steve are you drugged?" Dustin asked. "How many times dad? I don't do drugs, it was only Marijuana." Steve responded. "This isn't funny okay, I need to know what they did to you. Are you going to die on us?" Dustin asked. "We all die my strange little child friend, it's just a matter of how and when." I said. "They're gonna be looking for us up there, so I need you to tell me
where you parked your car." Dustin looked towards Steve.

"Oh, can we make a pit stop at the food court?" Steve asked. "I would kill for a hot dog on a stick." I mentioned. "All right. Yeah, food. Yes, you can have
as much food as you want, but only if you tell me where your car is parked." Dustin negotiated.

"Uh-oh." Steve said patting his pockets, "Uh-oh?" Dustin repeated. "The car's off the board." Steve said. "What?" Dustin asked. "They took the keys. The Russians, they took the keys. Like, forever ago." Steve explained. "That's a bummer, right?" Steve added.

~●~

We exited the elevator. "Oh, my God, that tastes so good. Ah!" I said opening my mouth. "Steve, can you taste the air?" I asked. "I taste it! I taste it!" Steve confirmed.

"Stop!" Some guards yelled at us. "Shit! Come on! Come on!" Dustin said pulling us through a door.

"Okay, okay, okay! Woo!" I said running behind them. "Why are we running?" Steve questioned.

"All clear." Dustin said signaling for us to go I to the theater.

"Doc! What did I tell you?! Eighty-eight miles per hour! Come on. The temporal displacement occurred
exactly 1:20..." The movie played in the back.

"You two, sit." Dustin said pointing to two seats in the front row. "No, no, no! These seats are too close!" I protested. "Dude, these seats blow." Steve commented. "Then don't watch the movie." Dustin said. "We wanna watch it." I protested. "Then watch it!" Dustin yelled, receiving 'shh' and shushes from the crowd.

"Whatever you do, don't... go... anywhere." Dustin commanded. "Fine, Dad."

"The appropriate question is
"When the hell are they?" You see, Einstein has just become the world's first time traveler!I sent him... into the future!" The movie played.

~○~

"That's amazing." Steve said, drinking water from the fountain. "So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure...that the mom was trying to bang her son." I said standing next to him. "Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve looked at me. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure." "But they're the same age." Steve defended

"No, but he went back in time." I said "Then why is it called Back to the Future?" Steve asked drinking more water. "He has to go back to the future because he's in the past. So, the future is actually the present, which is his time." I explained. "Wh... What?"

"No, no, it's my turn. You've had enough." I shoved Steve aside and began to drink water. "Wow. Hey, Y/n. You gotta check this out. Check this...This... The ceiling, it's beautiful." Steve said looking up. I walked over and looked up, "Oh, wow." I said. I stopped staring at the ceiling and looked at Steve.