3 Months Later

*Y/n POV*

I was helping the Byers pack up as we were moving to California.

I stood in my old room, I didn't have much. Most of my stuff got destroyed in Hopper's cabin.

I heard foot steps behind me, I turned around to find Steve holding a box, "You might want this." He said giving it to me. I opened it to find the Walkman he had given me, I hugged him and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you." I said as I pulled away.

"I- We can make this work right?" I asked putting my arms around his neck. "I believe we can, I'll come visit you and you can come visit me, plus we can call and write." He said putting his arms around my waist. "I love you y/n and nothing will ever change that." He said before kissing my nose. "I love you too." I said as I hugged him tight.

He picked me up and spun around. "I love you more." He said as he stopped and gave me a kiss on the lips, I kissed him back as I closed my eyes "Ahem." We heard someone clear their throat. "Come on love birds help me out here." Dustin said walking out.

We loaded boxes into the moving truck. I went back inside to see if Joyce needed any help. "Hey Joyce?" I asked walking into her room, she held Hopper's jacket.

"I miss him..." I said. "I do too." Joyce said as she got up, she put the jacket on me. "You look nice." She said. I looked down at the badges and ran my fingers over them, tears filled my eyes.

~●~

We put the last of the boxes into the truck before Jonathan closed it.

I hugged Lucas, "Keep everyone safe." I said. He smiled and nodded. I moved over to Max. "I love you." I said as I hugged her tight.

I went over to Mike, "El's in good hands." I said. "Keep her safe." He said hugging me. "I promise."

I went over to the last two people, I hugged Dustin, "Say hi to Suzie for me, and don't keep any pets you find in the trash." I said. He giggled, I heard him sob. "I'll visit during summer." I said wiping his tears.

I looked at Steve, and hugged him tight. "Keep them safe mouth breather." I said as I pulled away with tears in my eyes. "Always the babysitter." He said with a smile holding back tears.

I kissed him one last time and ran my hand through his hair. "I'll see you soon." I said, I walked to Jonathan's car and got in.

We waved goodbye to everyone as we left.

I was leaving Hawkins, The lab, all the trauma and stuff I had been through. I was leaving it all behind.

Starting fresh...

A/n: This concludes season 3!! I had so much fun writing this! Season 4 will be better I promise! The reader will use their powers more in season 4 and I think it will be even better that this season, we'll also explore the readers relationship with Steve in the next season. Thank you so much for all the reads! I love you guys!

- T