Jealous

"They're disgusting," Taylor spat slamming her tray on the table. "They're always sucking on each other's faces. I mean have some respect for everyone else, and do it in your car."

"Who?" I asked.

"Issac and Olivia. They were about five seconds from having sex behind the wall in the courtyard. Ugh isn't there an unwritten rule of how much PDA is acceptable?"

"But you were making out with your boyfriend by the locker room yesterday," Mia pointed out.

"No one was there," she defended.

"You were caught by the gym teacher."

"Doesn't matter." She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "Anyway, Insurgent is coming out this weekend, and I've got tickets. Do you want to go?"

"Sure."

"I'm in."

"Good, and this is a girl's only outing." Taylor shot me a teasing look. "Meaning no boyfriends." She laughed and I joined in half- heartily. Damon's been so busy lately, I doubt a movie would be on his agenda of things to do.

The rest of day dragged on. I was happy when the final bell rang. Since it was a warm day, and the pack house was only a few blocks, we decided to walk home. Issac and Olivia were lagging behind as they whispered in each other ears and snuck kisses.

"Hey, lovebirds, do you mind?" Alyx called over her shoulder. "I'd rather not taste my lunch a second time."

Issac flipped her off. Alyx lunged, but Luke caught her around the waist and dragged her the rest of the way as if nothing had happened.

"Try to behave," Luke said once we got to the pack house. He kissed her forehead, and she playfully shoved him away.

"Yeah, whatever."

The guys went off the to training, and we went inside, but ran into Viktor when we crossed the threshold.

"Мои извинения, Луна. Я не-." (My apologies, Luna. I didn't-). He paused mid sentence and stared at Olivia with glassy eyes.

Alyx looked between the two, confused. "Viktor, you okay?"

He snapped out of his haze. He ducked his head and left while muttering to himself.

"That was weird," Alyx said watching his retreating figure.

The three of us went our separate ways. I went to the meeting room to find Damon hoping to spend some time with him. He's been skipping school for pack meetings, and I was beginning to feel that we were drifting apart.

I opened the door and froze. Kat was on her back with Damon straddling her waist. He had her wrists pinned on either side of her head.

"Dani!" Damon called, but I was already down the hall.

I went to what used to be my room and slammed the door, but Damon's foot got caught in the doorway. He easily shoved the door open.

"Dani, let me explain."

"Let me guess. You slipped and fell on top of her. I don't want to hear whatever well thought excuse you came up with."

"Look, we were just fooling around."

I glared at him. He was only digging himself a deeper grave.

"Okay maybe those were the wrong words to use. We were going over strategies, and then she threw something, and I threw something back. This continued, and then it turned into friendly rough housing."

I raised an eyebrow. Kat has been here for a week, and she liked to mess with Damon just as much as Alyx did. Maybe I just jumped to conclusions.

"So, you didn't do anything?"

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "Nothing happened. I swear on my life."

"I don't know. I think you need to prove it."

He smirked "Is that a challenge, Little Fish?"

I smiled back innocently. "I don't know."

Damon smiled and attacked my neck, paying special attention to the area where my mark was. I bit my lip as I felt pleasure race through my body. I fell back on the bed with Damon hovering over me.

"Dani," Damon breathed. His voice was husky. Lust coated eyes searched mine looking for approval.

I nodded.

He wasted no time removing my shirt. Instantly I covered my chest, and my cheeks heated in embarrassment.

"Dani, we don't have to."

"No, I do." I felt the cheeks heat up even more. "I'm just nervous."

Damon sat back and bit his lip as he held back a laugh. I kicked him and sat back against the headboard.

"Don't laugh at me!" I grabbed my shirt, but Damon stopped me.

"Dani, I'm sorry. I forget how innocent you can be. If you're embarrassed you shouldn't be." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "You're beautiful." He kissed me passionately, and I felt all my insecurities melt away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. His hands traveled down to my hips and tugged off my skirt. He broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down my neck.

"Why am I the only one undressing," I asked.

Damon chuckled and pulled off his shirt. I trailed a hand down his toned chest and stomach, and he shivered. The rest of our clothes quickly joined the pile on the floor. Our bodies intertwined, and at first it was painful, but that pain became pleasure.

I laid beside Damon with my head on his chest. His fingers ran through my hair, and I felt myself drifting off.

Suddenly the door slammed open. Alyx entered the room with a Cheshire grin on her face.

"If you two are finished, dinner is ready."

I covered my face in embarrassment causing Damon to laugh. Stupid werewolves and their stupid super hearing.

Comment and Vote!