C8: Kitchen Encounter

Pissed and groaning Jisoo walked to the door as she muttered to herself, "Who could be ringing the doorbell at 6AM? The fuck!" As soon as the savage goddess opened the door, she was met by a very attractive girl – the same girl who low-key flirted...

Pissed and groaning Jisoo walked to the door as she muttered to herself, "Who could be ringing the doorbell at 6AM? The fuck!" As soon as the savage goddess opened the door, she was met by a very attractive girl – the same girl who low-key flirted with her equally attractive roommate last night. "Good morning! Does a Jennie Kim live here?", the hot surgeon asked with her charming sunny smile. "Yes, Jennie Kim lives here. What do you need and who are you?" Actually, Jisoo's not interested why she's looking for her sexy roommate, she's more interested of knowing the hot surgeon to execute her mission.

"Oh right! I'm sorry for being rude. I'm Lisa! Jennie's friend. And you are?", Lisa extended her hand, Jisoo shook her hand. "Jisoo", she responded with a pokerface to intimidate the hot surgeon. "Nice to meet you! Uhm, Jennie forgot her wallet in my bag, and I figured she might want to have it back in case she decides to be a crazy driver today. Her driver's license is in here." Lisa raised and shook the wallet as she tried to joke to break the awkward vibe. "Fact! She's a crazy driver." black-haired goddess confirmed. Both girls chuckled. Jisoo already like the girl for being nice and funny.

"Well, I can give it to her. And thank you for returning it.", said Jisoo as she tries to reach for the wallet. "Oh, thank you but I want to personally give it to her. If you don't mind?", the hot surgeon shyly and nervously asked. She doesn't want to admit to the black-haired goddess that she wants to see the sexy cat-eyed girl's beautiful face before she starts her day. But Jisoo being intuitive, understood the real reason why.

"Sure! Come in.", Jisoo invited Lisa inside their apartment. "Are you Jennie's sister?", the hot surgeon tried to make a conversation. "No, we're roommates and friends. Anyway, can I get you anything?" the black-haired girl asked as she opened the cupboard. "We have coffee, tea, hot chocolate...". Lisa immediately answered hot chocolate and thanked the black-haired goddess. "So, how did you two meet?", Jisoo finally asked as she placed the cup of hot chocolate and a plate of cinnamon flavored bagel in front of the hot surgeon. "We met at St. Mary's Church one Sunday." Jisoo flashed her victory smile as she further confirmed that she's the weird church girl her roommate's obliviously crushing hard on. "I see. So, what do you do?" the black-haired girl further inquired. "I'm a doctor. How about you?", Lisa returned the question, "College professor." Jisoo answered. "Nice! What subject do you teach?"...

The two were busy exchanging questions when Jennie was on her way to the kitchen wearing her Calvin Klein pink bathrobe and hair wrapped up in a towel. Her eyes widened at the sight of the hot surgeon inside their apartment. She immediately and quietly run on her toes back to her room, panting as she leans back on the door. "What is she doing here? I don't remember giving her my address.", the sexy cat-eyed trying to recall last night's events. Then she went straight to her walk-in closet to choose the perfect OOTD with the intention to impress the hot surgeon. Again, she didn't understand why she wants to impress Lisa. She never felt the need to impress Chahee nor Jisoo, nor any other platonic girlfriends she has. Indeed, something OR someone is making her do it! As she was making a huge mess inside her closet, she suddenly remembered she left her wallet inside the hot surgeon's bag and felt relieved that Lisa didn't stalk her home last night.