C23: Obstacle #1: Eunwoo

"His name is Eunwoo

"His name is Eunwoo." The hot surgeon informally introduced her new potential lover. The sexy cat-eyed girl blinked multiple times to stop her eyes from producing tears, her heart is aching, she pressed her lips together to prevent herself from letting out a deep sigh. What is she going to do now?

Jennie focused her sight on the horizon in front of her for a moment before uttering, "Tell me everything about this Eunwoo."

"We first met at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Maryland during our residency years. It's a small world that we met here again. He's an anesthesiologist at Queenstown Medical Center."

"How did you two meet here?"

"He works as PRN at Lakes District."

"Do you like him?"

"I did have a crush on him back in residency, but we couldn't be together because I was with Sehun and he had Jessica who is a New Zealander... His ex-wife now. They moved here after they got married."

"He's a divorcee? Lisa, are you seriously considering dating a divorced man?"

"What's wrong with that? It's not like he hurt or cheated on Jessica. They fell out of love. He worked too much and Jessica being a preschool teacher didn't understand him and what our work entails us to do. So, she divorced him after 2 years of marriage. He said he realized he wasn't really happy with their marriage, he thought he was in love and that marrying her was something he needed to do since they had been together for 5 years. He said he has moved on and he recently confessed that he had a major crush on me back then and I somewhat told him I had a crush on him too... And he has been persistent on wanting to woo me..."

"Wait, wait, wait! How long was he divorced now?"

"3 months? Why?"

"Nobody moves on that fast Lisa! 5 years of togetherness and 2 years of marriage? Moved on in just 3 months? That's a big fucking lie. I don't think he's ready and serious about getting into another serious relationship. I'm sure he has not moved on and healed yet. Please don't get yourself into another massive heartbreak."

"Jennie, it's like I'm not doing the same thing. I'm also trying to move on from Sehun. I'm not really ready to be in a serious relationship either. We're just going to try if both of us will work."

"Lisa, what if you fall in love with him and he doesn't? You're going to get hurt again."

"How is he not going to fall in love with me when he's crushing on me harder than I do?"

"Listen to me. He is not the right one for you. He's just missing someone to be with him or maybe he's just missing someone to warm his bed. You're going to be his rebound girl. Do yourself a favor and do not go on Wednesday."