C26: Lisa's Realization (EDITED)

"Chaeyoung, I need your help! It's about Jennie

"Chaeyoung, I need your help! It's about Jennie..."

It's 4PM in Queenstown and 12 midnight in New York when Lisa facetimed Rosé. She badly needs to talk everything out with her bestfriend because Bae's question bothered her so much.

"Lisa, do you realize it is midnight here? Can't this wait until tomorrow?" Rosé groggily answered Lisa's inconsiderate call.

"No, it can't. Rosie, I need your brain and insight really bad..."

"Ok, ok. Hurry up! I want to go back to sleep. What's wrong with Jennie girl?"

"Actually, it's not her, it's me. I think there's something wrong with me and I don't know what to do about it. I mean I don't think I can ever be like this. I don't want to be this."

"Hold up! I'm not following you." The confused beautiful blonde-haired girl exclaimed.

"Rosie, will you think less of me, or will you end our friendship if I tell you I might be gay?" The nervous and scared Lisa asked, she desperately hoped her sister-from-another-mister will not shun her.

"Of course not! You're my bestfriend. It may take getting used to your new sexuality, but... Wait! Are you calling me to tell me you're gay for Jennie girl?" Rosieposie awakend by the shocking news.

Actually, she was shocked because the hot surgeon just confirmed her gut feeling that her bestfriend might be crushing on Jennie girl – the way Lisa talked fondly with heart eyes about spending her birthday with the sexy cat-eyed girl, and randomly sending her stolen shots of Jennie few times with caption: "Isn't she very pretty?" Although, the hot surgeon has never told her bestfriend about Jennie had moved in with her.

"I guess I am! I don't know. I mean, this is new to me. Liking a girl, you know. I mean I had innocent girl crushes before, more of idolizing kind of girl crush, but not like this – I feel like I'm crushing on her deeper than a simple girl crush."

"Lisa, you sound so confused. Maybe it doesn't mean anything."

"You think so?" The hot surgeon felt kind of relieved.

"Well, give me details why you think it's more than an innocent girl crush?"

"Oh boy! You know I don't like giving TMI." Now the hot surgeon becomes nervous and scared again to find out she's really gay.

"You want my help or not?" The irritated beautiful blonde-haired asked.

"I do!"

"Well?" Rosiepoise impatiently glared at the hot surgeon, urging her to speak up.

"Fine... You know whenever you see your major crush and your heart races, and your world stops? Oh gosh! That sounded so cheesy. Let me try it again... Ok, so, I have this strong desire to be with her all the time. Like I can't let a day pass without seeing nor talking to her. And I think about her all the time! Then I have this weird urge to always stay super close to her like cuddle (and spooning) with her or hold her hands or kiss her head... (Also, we almost kissed but just the corner of her lips and it felt so good. And I was literally unusually nervous and sweaty when I massaged her once) Jennie makes me extremely happy and alive, Chaeng. And I have never felt this happy in my life. Also, I hate it when we fight. You know me, I can be prideful especially when I'm right, but my pride just goes out the drain for her even if I'm right. Can you imagine that?"