C18: Jennie's Realization

"Lisa, will you make time to go to my office for lunch on Monday?"

"Lisa, will you make time to go to my office for lunch on Monday?". The sexy cat-eyed girl testing the hot surgeon's loyalty. Will she choose her over that Bae, or the other way around?

"Jennie, my days are generally extremely busy especially Mondays. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can. In fact, I'll be working 14 hrs on Monday. I have 4 surgeries scheduled, then consults after." Lisa apologetically replied. But Jennie, overridden by jealousy, didn't understand the hot surgeon. "You just don't want to spend lunch with me. I bet you'd rather spend lunch with someone else." The hot surgeon gave Jennie a confused and surprised look. "What? What are you saying?" The annoyed sexy cat-eyed girl rolled her eyes and said, "Nevermind. I'm going to sleep." She stood up and walked straight to the hot surgeon's bedroom, she left a thick and heavy atmosphere in the living room. "What the heck just happened? She was all sweet and happy a while ago and now she's being rude and sassy." The still confused hot surgeon mentally asked herself. Now she's also annoyed.

20 minutes later, Lisa was about to sleep on the couch when Jennie came out of the room and stood in front of the hot surgeon, complete with knitted eyebrows and arms crossed on her chest. "Are you going to sleep in the bedroom or not?" The scary sexy cat-eyed asked. "No. I'm sleeping here. You're my guest so, you own my room indefinitely." The hot surgeon patiently and cordially responded. "I'm your guest? Last time I checked, I am your roommate and bestfriend. So, we can share your bed." The sexy cat-eyed girl all sassy and bossy. "No, Jennie. You want the real answer? My personal belief is that sharing a bed is as sacred as marriage. I don't share my bed with anyone, even with Rosie. I only share it with the one I love. I only share my bed with Sehun." The hot surgeon flatly said, hiding her annoyance. Jennie was stunned and speechless, she doesn't have any answer to that because she's no Sehun in Lisa's life. And there goes again, the twinge in her heart after hearing the truth and realizing her position.

The sexy cat-eyed girl then remembered something, "But, we shared the couch and cuddled last Monday? What's the difference?" The hot surgeon took a deep sigh and stretched her patience, "Because couch is different from bed, Jennie." The sexy cat-eyed girl scoffed and returned to Lisa's room to think of her next plan. She thought the hot surgeon's reasons don't make any sense and that she's being ridiculous. After 5 minutes... "What are you doing?", the weirded hot surgeon asked the sexy cat-eyed girl who is passive-aggressively fixing the other side of the huge L-shaped sofa. "Sleeping here with you, obviously?" Jennie sarcastically replied. "Jennie, what is your problem? Why are you acting bitchy to me all of a sudden? I told you before to tell me if I did or said something wrong to you so I can fix it, remember? And not act like this because it hurts me.", the now frustrated hot surgeon said. Jennie stopped and looked at Lisa, whose face has frustration and hurt painted. Now the sexy cat-eyed girl feels guilty, and she honestly doesn't know why she can't control her emotions after she received what felt like rejections from the hot surgeon. She doesn't know what's causing her to feel this way. Doesn't she really know, OR she's doesn't want to acknowledge the feelings?