C19: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

7PM at Kim's apartment

7PM at Kim's apartment... "What's the emergency?", worried Jisoo asked as she sat on the dining chair. "Promise me you won't laugh at me first." Anxious Jennie pleaded as she sat across the black-haired goddess. "I don't get it. Why would I laugh at you if it's an emergency?", confused black-haired goddess asked. "Ugh! Just promise.", the impatient sexy cat-eyed girl demanded. "Ok. I promise. Now, spill.", the black-haired girl said, shifted her body in a ready-to-listen posture. "Ok! So... uuummm... I... uuummm...", Jennie can't get herself to spill it. She's so afraid that if she voices it out, it will become more real, and she won't be able to take it back. "You what???", impatient Jisoo is now annoyed, wide eyes with shoulders up and both palms up in the air. The sexy cat-eyed girl started to fidget and kept shifting her butt on the chair. "Ok... So... I am...", the sexy cat-eyed girl started again. "Jennie, for fuck's sake just..."

"IaminlovewithLisa", Jennie said fastly, so fast the black-haired goddess didn't get the whole thing except for Lisa's name. "Blablablah Lisa, what?", Jisoo said in a high annoyed tone. "You were right. You are right, Jisoo." The sexy cat-eyed looked defeated and didn't want to repeat herself again. It's too much for her, and her heart is still pounding it almost makes her want to puke. "I'm right about?... OH!", the black-haired goddess looked at Jennie with wide eyes, blinked multiple times before she covered her mouth using both hands. Jennie on the hand, looked at the black-haired goddess with nervous and embarrassed grin. "You are in love with Lisa? You are in love with Lisa! Holy shit! EEEEEEEEHHHH!!!", Jisoo freaked out and squealed like she won the $200M lottery jackpot and Jung Hae-in, her ultimate Kdrama crush, finally took her hand for marriage. She's clapping and  jumping up-and-down in extreme happiness. Her JenLisa heart is soaring!

"Calm the beJisoos down! You're disturbing the neighbors.", Jennie tried to shush her screaming and overjoyed friend. "When??? I mean. How did this realization happen?", excited Jisoo wanted details. "I'm not here to discuss details with you. I'm here to ask you, what should I do now? I don't want these feelings. I don't want to fall in love and love again. I don't want to get hurt anymore, Jisoo. I can't be staying with her or else this feeling will just grow and eventually blow out of proportion. I don't want to lose her if she finds out I'm in love with her.", the sexy cat-eyed girl is seriously scared and freaking out right now. "And besides, how will I tell my dad? My aunt? My siblings? My friends? I'm afraid they'll shun me. What will Kai and his mom think of me? That I left him for a girl? I'm really scared. This is not me, Jisoo. I don't want this. Why Lisa? Of all people." Overwhelmed Jennie is about to cry. She honestly doesn't want to fall in love with her bestfriend, her special friend.

Jisoo stopped to empathize with the sexy cat-eyed girl. She may not be gay, but she knows how difficult and conflicted gay people feel to come out to the world due to fear of rejection and hate they could receive from people, especially from people they love and trust. She let Jennie calm down before she uttered any words, so her friend will be able to absorb and listen to what she has to say. "Jennie, firstly, you don't get to choose who you fall in love with. It just happens. And if it's true love, you can't stop it. Secondly, I know where your fear of loving and getting hurt again is coming from... but, don't let it stop you to love and find happiness. Pain and getting hurt in a relationship are inevitable and it's part of loving, you know that. Jennie, imagine loving the right person and be loved back by the right person, this time? It must be the greatest feeling you'll ever experience in your life! You may have loved the wrong person before, I get it... But Lisa is different from Kai. They're two completely different people. I'm not talking about their gender, but character wise. Plus, you can't go around thinking everyone is Kai, that is wrong. And stop giving him power to control your life even if you're not together anymore. Past is past, Jennie. Forgive yourself, learn from your mistakes, and move on. It's easier said than done, I know. But it's doable. And it's the only way to free yourself from your current pain and sufferings." The sexy cat-eyed girl looking at her clasped hands and rubbing her thumbs together, intently listening and internalizing what the love life guru, Jisoo is saying. "She's making a lot of sense. No. She's right. Definitely right!", Jennie thought.