C29: Obstacle #2.2: The Kim Family

"If she's not a dyke, then, are you?"

"What is your relationship with Lisa?" Aunt Nancy also inquired.

All eyes are on Jennie now. The sexy cat-eyed girl maintained her eye contact with her intimidating father, she's scared inside but looked wrathful in the outside. Jennie's scared to lose her family if she tells them the truth, and lose Lisa after how Mason badly treated the hot surgeon. Jennie doesn't know if her love will still be there for her after Mason demanded her to stay away from the sexy cat-eyed girl. What is she going to say and do now?

Jennie inhaled and exhaled deeply to control her pounding heartbeat, swallowed to wet her dry throat before saying, "Just like what Lisa said, we are bestfriends... But I am in love with her, and she doesn't know it."

The sexy cat-eyed girl received an appalled reaction from Ben, disappointed reaction from Aunt Nancy, annoying smirking faces from the stinky party poopers, and the extremely furious Mason threw his glass of water to the wall, almost hitting Jennie and Ben.

Mason stood up to near the sexy cat-eyed girl to drag her out of the house when Aunt Nancy immediately stood in front of him and Ben quickly shielded Jennie.

"I didn't raise you to become immoral. You are sick and disgusting! You are NOT my child!" Livid Mason yelled.

"Stop it. Stop it, Mason." Aunt Nancy is now enraged too. Colleen who heard the loud commotion and yelling, ran back inside the house leaving Sarah in the garden. She can't let her little sister get hurt.

"I've never been your child. You've never treated me one. You've never seen me as one. I'm just an object and puppet to you." Jennie at this point is consumed by her years of pent-up anger, hate, and resentment towards her abusive father.

Jennie's response aggravated Mason more. He was so enraged she pushed Aunt Nancy out of his way. Thank goodness Colleen was there, she was able to prevent the eldest Kim from falling and made sure their beloved auntie is safe, out of their selfish and cruel father's way. Mason went straight for Jennie, but Ben fought hard to keep his father's hands away from her little sister.

"Is this what Lisa taught you? To be a dyke and disrespectful?" Seething Mason asked.

"If there's anything Lisa taught me is to respect and love myself. To treat myself with kindness. To choose myself. To never abandon myself for anyone. To not let anyone make me feel little or nothing, not let anyone devalue me, not let anyone disrespect and treat me like a doormat... Lisa helped me grow and regain my self-esteem and confidence... Lisa made me feel loved, appreciated, valued, seen, understood, and safe... that I am more than enough, that I deserve all the happiness in this world, that I deserve better... And most of all, Lisa taught me how to trust again, she showed me the real meaning of love... that true and unconditional love does exist... I learned so many positive things and experienced positive emotions from her – that YOU, as a parent should have taught and made us feel. Instead, YOU, our father, treated us inhumanely and loved us transactionally and conditionally. Now, how can you call yourself a father? Do you ever ask yourself that?"

Everyone listened to Jennie, they realized how Lisa greatly and positively changed the sexy cat-eyed girl. Aunt Nancy now opened her heart to the hot surgeon for unlike Kai the douchebag, she knows that Jennie is truly loved, respected, cared, and protected by Lisa. However, stone hearted Mason only thinks and cares about his perfect image, but not his daughter's wellbeing.

"You ungrateful bitch!" Mason lost it after being slapped in the face with hard truths. He aggressively shoved Ben to the side and grabbed Jennie by the collar.