C35: Finding Jennie

"Please let us continue where we left off... I won't promise you anything this time, but I will show and prove to you how much I still love you, Lisa. It never changed. Please, I beg you, give us another chance..."

Lisa now recalled and relived the pain and sufferings she went through caused by the jerk – the tears that she's shedding now is of pain and anger.

Lisa initially thought that when she faces Sehun again, it will be the same feeling of fierce love that she felt the very first time they met, and she thought she had forgiven him. But NO.

"You left me without saying goodbye. You never answered my calls and texts and emails. You asked your family and our friends to never tell me where you were. You never came back..."

"Lisa, I'm here now."

"Sehun, you never came back for me!" Crying Lisa hissed in anger.

"Lisa, I can explain... My parents made a deal with their friends who own a big manufacturing company here. The deal was for me to marry their daughter who I used to date in highschool, in exchange for dad's lifetime free dialysis treatment. We were desperate, so I took the deal. That's why I left without saying goodbye and never want you to find me..."

Because of this painful revelation, Lisa realized one thing...

"Don't tell me you love me because you never did... Go back to your wife and never come back again."

"Please don't say that Lisa. I loved you and I always have... I backed off from the wedding as soon as I found out my parents lied about the dialysis treatment and that they were using the money to pay people they owed from losing gambles. My sister and I didn't know our omma and appa have gambling addiction even before we met."

"Don't you dare blame your parents for your decisions. And don't tell me you had no choice because we all have choices... and you chose and decided to hurt and leave me..."

"I'm sorry... I'm really, really sorry... Please forgive me... I know I messed up real bad, but I will do everything to win you back, your trust, your love, your forgiveness. Please, Lisa... I'm begging you for another chance..."

"I don't love you anymore, Sehun... I love somebody else."

"You're lying! I know you came here for me, and I know you still love me, I'm the only one for you... Please Lisa... Give us another chance..." Crying and desperate Sehun tried to hold Lisa's hands, still on his knees.

"Don't touch me! Just please go, Sehun."

"Lisa, just let me prove to you that I truly love you... Please... I want us to build a family together... I will court you everyday... And if you really don't feel love for me anymore, if you really don't want me in your life anymore, then I'll set you free... But at least we try for one last time... Please."

"Don't waste your effort and time on me because I'm moving out of Queenstown soon, to be with the one I love."

"But you're my fiancé!"

"I WAS your fiancé... This consultation is finished now." Lisa coldly responded, with hint of disgust in her voice.

Lisa called Kathleen to notify her to send the next patient in. Sehun was forced to get out of the hot surgeon's office, but he is determined to court and win back Lisa even if she didn't give him the go sign. The jerk believes that he can make the hot surgeon fall in love with him again.
___________________