C21: Fall For Me (Part 1)

"I love you

"I love you." The sexy cat-eyed girl whispered to the sleeping hot surgeon. Jennie's ready for an unrequited love, but she's hopeful that one day her romantic love will be reciprocated. She knows there are lots of obstacles to face and work to do to win Lisa's heart, but she's positive that it will happen. Because she will make it happen. Jennie will make Lisa say she loves her most. Soon.

---------------------

Friday came... Jennie texted Lisa after she was granted permanent restraining order against Kai. She was ecstatic to share the good news, but at the same time, deeply sad that she couldn't say hi and goodbye to Gina for the older woman is very upset of what happened, aside from the deal she made with the douchebag in exchange of her freedom. Jennie still feels guilty for hurting and disappointing her mama Gina, and still grieving for losing her.

However, Jennie kept reminding herself what the hot surgeon previously told her, "Don't hate yourself for choosing yourself, for choosing the right thing." The sexy cat-eyed felt better upon realizing that she did the right thing – now she can have her life, freedom, and happiness back. And especially now that she has Lisa, she wants the hot surgeon to be safe as well, as long as she's with her.

Jennie: Lisa, let's celebrate our victory tonight!

My Bliss: You won??? Yaaay! I'm happy for you. Where do you want to celebrate?

Jennie knows that Friday is night beach walk for Lisa and Bobby, so she decided to steal another Friday from the cute gay friend because she wants to be the hot surgeon's new night beach walk buddy. It's part of her plan to win the hot surgeon. And besides Jennie (will) loves who and what Lisa loves, except for Sehun obviously.

Jennie: How about you bring me to the beach you go for night walk and eat in a good restaurant near the beach?

My Bliss: Sounds perfect to me! Are we carpooling?

Jennie: Yes, if we both finish work early. We can change in your condo and then go together. I'm done by 6PM. You?

My Bliss: I'm done in about the same time. So, carpool it is! And Jennie, it's our condo. My place is your place.

------------------------

The two very attractive doctors arrived at Queenstown Bay Beach. They chose to eat at FINZ seafood and grill, where they discovered that they both love seafood and good margaritas aside from sushi and Korean foods. 9PM, they started walking in the beach. It is dark, but the water is beautifully lit by the moon and stars, the cold sand feels good on their feet, and the white sand is sparkling in the dark.

"You know, I never thought that walking in the beach at night could be this enjoyable." Jennie exclaimed in genuine awe.

"Yeah? I'm glad to hear that. And I'm happy I have another recruit."