C31: Fall Harder For You (Part 2)

"Hi babe! What's taking you so long?" Lisa said as she snaked her right arm around Jennie's tiny waist

Jennie was stunned and confused. Did Lisa just call her babe? And what's this territorial attitude? Are they a thing now and she wasn't informed about it? The sexy cat-eyed girl's heart squealed in happiness, so hard it flatlined.

Jennie looked at the hot surgeon with questioning eyes, Lisa looked at the sexy cat-eyed girl communicating through her eyes to just ride along because she's helping her diss the dickhead (but behind those lying eyes, the truth is, the hot surgeon is jealous and wants to non-verbally communicate to the dickhead that Jennie is hers – she's unofficially off the market).

However, the sexy cat-eyed girl felt hurt and disappointed. She thought Lisa had just indirectly proposed to her.

Well, maybe she's just going to enjoy this pretend­ relationship for now. Experience how it feels to be Lisa's girlfriend for one day, or maybe for 5 minutes.

"Oh, hi babe! I was just talking to a new friend while waiting for our food. This is Mike." The new term of endearment feels and sounds so right to the sexy cat-eyed girl's lips, she wants it to be their permanent pet name.

To make the pretend relationship believable, Jennie tried to kiss Lisa's right cheek (she's no longer anti-PDA), but her lips accidentally landed on the hot surgeon's right neck (This time, it's really an accident guys. No shenanigans from the sexy cat-eyed girl) when Lisa pulled the sexy cat-eyed girl closer and tighter against her body to show the dickhead she's the owner of the hot and sexy property, Jennie Kim.

Lisa's eyes widened in surprise, she malfunctioned for 10 secs, the kiss caused shiver and tingling sensation all over her body – it secretly turned her on. Now she feels like Jennie is doing these 'accidental kisses' on purpose. The sexy cat-eyed girl flashed her naughty gummy smile to hide her embarrassment. Although, she secretly wanted to do more than neck kiss to the hot surgeon.

"Daaamn... This is waaay even better! Two gorgeous hot chicks." The dickhead whistled. He can't handle the hotness overload in front of him. "Man, how did I get so lucky today? I can't wait to do you two." Pervert dickhead cockily exclaimed, wetting his lips using his tongue. As if he'll get a chance.

"Sorry to destroy your fantasy, but we don't do dicks and dickheads like you. You can go stick your dick somewhere else... And piece of advice, stop being a fuckboy and man up so women won't reject you." Now the unamused and disgusted Lisa said. Jennie was surprised, she has never heard the always polite and cordial hot surgeon trash talk someone with class.

The dickhead's jaw and fists clenched, anger visible on his face since Lisa destroyed his inflated ego in less than 12 seconds. His stance and demeanor changed, ready to charge and hurt the hot surgeon.