C20: Actions Speak Louder Than Words

"Bobby thinks he saw Sehun at The Fresh Choice Supermarket! He's here! Ohmygod! I'm going to be with him again soon

"Bobby thinks he saw Sehun at The Fresh Choice Supermarket! He's here! Ohmygod! I'm going to be with him again soon." teary eyed Lisa said, with voice full of joy and hope. The sexy cat-eyed girl took some time to answer. It was hard for her to utter these words, "I'm happy for you, Lisa." But Lisa didn't notice the immense pain and sadness in Jennie's eyes, even the fake happy tone in her voice, because the hot surgeon was engrossed with her own happiness as she re-reads Bobby's text. "I can't wait to see you again, Sehun." The hot surgeon whispered as she longingly stared at their photo on her phone. Jennie turned her back from the hot surgeon, her heart is stinging in so much pain, silently crying and controlling the shaking of her shoulders, so that Lisa won't notice it. What is her plan now? Will she keep her decision to love the hot surgeon with all of her? Will she still fight and risk it all for the hot surgeon? Will she do her initial plan to make the hot surgeon fall for her in order to wake Lisa up and forget about the jerk, and choose her instead? Or just give up, move out of Lisa's place, and move to another country and start all over again.

5:30AM ... Jennie left early than usual. She didn't say goodbye to the sleeping Lisa but left a sticky-note saying she'll be busy at work today and might come home very late. Still, she didn't forget to pack the hot surgeon lunch to eat. The sexy cat-eyed girl needed some air to breathe, some space to think. She went to the tower in a trail park, the place she goes whenever she wants to be alone, away from the world. She's in a hard position to choose between: choosing to be selfish or choosing to be selfless, choosing to be brave or choosing to be coward. What will she choose?

6:30AM... Lisa usually wakes up to a sleeping Jennie. If not, she usually wakes up to a cooking Jennie. And even before she opens her eyes, she would first greet good morning to her sunshine. However, today is oddly silent. It feels cold and empty. The hot surgeon quickly stood up when she realized there's no sign of Jennie in her place. Lisa went looking for the sexy cat-eyed girl in every corner of her condo, calling out for her name but receiving no response. She then found a sticky note beside the lunch bag Jennie prepared for her in the kitchen. She thought it's odd for Jennie to leave early for work and come home very late. She checked her phone to see if the sexy cat-eyed girl left a text but found nothing as well. Lisa suddenly felt hurt and sad – a deeper kind of hurt and sadness that she didn't wake up to a smiling Jennie, that the sexy cat-eyed girl just left without waking her up.  The hot surgeon called the sexy cat-eyed girl; however, the latter intentionally ignored the call. Jennie can't get herself to hear Lisa's voice and talk to her right now, because her heart is still breaking, aching, and stinging like a bitch. Lisa didn't give up; she texted the sexy cat-eyed girl.

Lisa: Good morning, sunshine! Where are you? Why didn't you wake me up to say goodbye? You didn't tell me yesterday how busy your day is today. I thought Tuesdays aren't your busy bee days?

Jennie replied after 30 minutes. She needs to lie and pretend that she's extremely busy and that everything is good between them, or else Lisa will easily pick up if she's cold and distant, and she doesn't want the hot surgeon to press her to talk about it.