C12: Lisa's Place

"I would love that! Only, I don't feel like eating Chinese food

"I would love that! Only, I don't feel like eating Chinese food. I'll cook us dinner instead.", the sexy cat-eyed responded, trying to hide her overflowing excitement and happiness that she's now a huge part of Lisa's life.

"That's even much better!", Lisa's eyes lit up. "Wooot!!! Wooot!!! I'll get to taste your cooking!", the hot surgeon excitedly and cutely pumped her hands up in the air. Jennie's heart skipped for she loves seeing Lisa all goofy and happy.

Then Lisa suddenly remembered, "But Jennie, I don't have anything in my fridge because I don't cook. Text me all the ingredients you need, and I'll buy it." The hot surgeon gave the sexy cat-eyed girl a shy grin and an embarrassed look. Jennie laughed at the cute sight.

"Oh boy! Now I know why you're not eating." Lisa scratched her head still wearing her shy grin and blushing cheeks. "Ok, I'll text you later once I've decided what to cook." The sexy cat-eyed agreed before getting in her car.

"Perfect! Drive safe. Text me when you've arrived at your facility.", the hot surgeon instructed before gently closing Jennie's car door.

Lisa waved goodbye for the last time at the leaving sexy cat-eyed girl before she walked back to her office, wearing her popular charming smile and everybody noticed especially Jane, how the gorgeous doctor's mood changed from stressed but still happy to stress-free and extra-extra-extra happy! They think she's in love!

Lisa got out of work by 3PM, exhausted from her chaotic and hectic 11hr shift, plus lack of sleep. She went straight to the grocery store to buy the ingredients Jennie needed. It took her forever for she's not used to doing groceries! In fact, she hated shopping in public in general. Aside from the ingredients, the hot surgeon was forced to buy rice cooker, cooking pans, plates, bowls, utensils, glasses, placemats... all kitchen tools and appliances available! She doesn't have anything except for a mug, kettle, pitcher, knife, paper plates, plastic spoons and forks, and a roll of paper towel. And basic spices such: salt, pepper, and sugar. Of course, she also has Swiss Miss for hot chocolate and chocolate bars. She didn't reveal about this to Jennie because it will make her look more pathetic than she already is!

Then she thought of surprising the sexy cat-eyed girl. The hot surgeon went to the ice cream section and added milk flavored ice cream and Martini & Rossi Asti wine in her cart – Jennie's favorites! The hot surgeon doesn't really drink, but for Jennie, she'll drink tonight! 2 hours later, 3 carts were filled, and Lisa had to pay for delivery of the kitchen tools and appliances since it won't fit in her coupe. She needs to buy an SUV next she thought.

Lisa got even more exhausted from putting all the items in the fridge and cabinets and placing the new kitchen appliances on the countertop. "What have I gotten myself into?", she asked herself before passing out on her couch, it was 6:30PM.

The hot surgeon was awakened by her loud doorbell! She sat up quickly and looked at the time and it's 7:30PM. She remembered Jennie is coming over! She ran to the door to open it.