The Plan

A short oneshot within this same universe in which Tommy and Techno are tired of their bother's pining

... ... ...

"Hey, yeah, quick question?" Tommy's voiced was hushed as he closed the door behind him, standing in Techno's room. "Why the fuck is Quackity here?"

Techno shrugged, gesturing at nothing in particular. "That's what I've been askin' this whole time!"

Tommy laughed, trying his best to stifle it. He walked over, plopping down on Techno's bed despite his protests.

"Toms, no, wait-"

"Too late, bitch," Tommy said, falling back onto the bed with a smirk. Techno scoffed, standing at the foot of the bed and leaning onto the ornate wooden beam that sprung up from the corner.

"So, what's your plan?" Techno asked. Tommy sat up.

"What plan?"

"I know you didn't just come in here to complain-" Techno cut himself off. "No, wait, that's exactly something you'd do."

Tommy laughed. "Fine, I do have a plan." Techno raised an eyebrow, beckoning him to say more. "Ok, so first, we lock them in a bedroom together-"

"No, absolutely not," Techno said. "Wilbur's room is right next to mine, and I'm not gonna listen to that all night."

Tommy's face screwed in disgust. "Ew! No, Techno that is fucking disgusting."

Techno laughed, leaning against the footrest. Tommy glared at him until he stopped.

"Ok, ok," Tommy said. "What about an elevator?"

"And where are you gonna get an elevator?" Techno asked. Tommy grinned, moving to sit cross-legged in the middle of the bed.

"Las Nevadas has a lot of tall buildings," Tommy said. Techno scoffed.

"Ah yes, excuse me, can we shove our injured brother in your elevator with this other guy who have a huge scar through his eye and constantly looks like he wants to kill you-"

"Not with Wilbur-" Tommy cut in, a cheeky smile bright on his face. Techno rolled his eyes.

"That hasn't gone unnoticed," Techno said, almost half to himself. "But that wont work."

"Yeah," Tommy said defeatedly. He gasped as his eyes lit up with a mischievous glint.

"No," Techno said. Tommy scoffed. "We are not sending them skydiving."

"I was gonna say," Tommy said, mock of fence in hai voice. "An escape room." 

Techno paused, tilting his head as he weighed the option. "As much as Wilbur likes those, maybe something that he doesn't have to leave the house?"

"Ah, fuck, you're right," Tommy grumbled. He slumped over, pushing his lips. "Do you have any ideas?"

Techno thought for a second before shrugging.    Tommy scoffed, staring at the closed door.

"A pool?"

Techno shook his head. "You think they'd be up to that? And we don't have a pool."

"Oh, right." Tom shuffled off the bed, standing up and making his way to the door.

"What are you doing?" Techno hissed. "You realize Quackity's out there, right?"