XXXVII

Tw: oh sweet jesus that's a lot of sexual themes

...

"What the fuck does that mean? Literal fucking Hell?" Tommy's voice was clear above the deafening silence. He glanced between Techno and Wilbur almost frantically. His voice shook in the undertones. "Tech? Will?"

Wilbur spoke slowly. "I don't know. A threat?"

"What?" Ranboo sat up further, wincing. He looked to Tommy. "Toms, whats going on?"

"I- fuck," Tommy said . "fuck."

"I'll fill you in later," Wilbur said, nodding towards Ranboo. He turned his attention towards Tommy again. "Toms, I need you to take a step back and breathe."

Tommy nodded, physically stepping back and leaning on the wall.

Wilbur nodded. "Good. Just breathe. I'll explain everything later."

Tommy nodded, leaning his head back against the wall and closing his eyes. Tubbo shuffled on his feet, avoiding Wilbur's gaze for a moment. After a while though, he spoke.

"Its a clue, right?"

Wilbur nodded slowly. "Probably, we just don't know what it means." He glanced over to Quackity, who's face was pulled into one of deep thought. He held a hand up under his nose, staring off into space.

"It's probably something difficult, then," Tubbo said. He glanced back at Ranboo and Michael for a moment. He looked back to Wilbur, speaking slowly. Or something dangerous."

Wilbur nodded, resting his gel bows on his knees where he sat. "Techno, any ideas?"

Techno shook his head, not tearing his eyes way from where Tommy stood. "I don't know, something to do with Hell?"

"Fuck," Quackity said, throwing his arms to his sides. "Fucking shit."

"What?" Wilbur asked. A pit of dread pooled in his stomach.

Quackity cleared his throat. "I think I know what it means, and it opens later tonight."
...

Wilbur knew this was not the time, but apparently the club Quackity was taking him and Techno to was themed after vampires. It enforced a mostly red dress code, and by god did Quackity look good in red.

But still, Wilbur didn't say anything as he sat in Quackity's car. After a quick stop at his house, everyone was wearing red. Even after just getting out of the hospital, Techno still went straight back to that shiny red corset of his. Wilbur was just thankful that he had something red of his own, even if he could only switch out his white button-up for a red one. It was tight at his arms, but it would have to work.

"You do understand where we're going, right?" Quackity asked, glancing over at Wilbur.

Wilbur shrugged. "Its just some goth vampire club, right?"

Quackity pursed his lips for a moment, hesitating. "Well, not exactly. Its in the Las Nevadas red light district, for one."

Techno grumbled. "Of course it is."

Quackity chuckled, almost awkwardly. He glanced back at the road, the car lurching forward as it stopped at a stoplight. "Its based off of the nine rings of Hell, getting more and more... explicit... as you go further in. You need a membership to get past the first three rings, or be someone's plus one." He grimaced at his words. "But still, be ready to see some shit."

Wilbur paused for a moment. "How long does it take to get a membership?"

Techno coughed. "No, no, you can discuss your kinks with your boyfriend when I am not around."