15

Rooster's POV
We fly the thing and I say "keep up, Hangman, you're slow." He says "ouch" and pulls up closer to me and we keep weaving through this thing. I switch my coms so I can talk to just Jake saying "don't pass out" and he says "you better not pass out either." I say "one, two, three. Down we go!" We go down into the valley thing and I say "lining it up, shooting my shot" quietly and I make my shot. Then my backup, who is supposed to blow it up, misses the shot. Phoenix says "dammit! Missed the shot. Going up." I go up, feeling like I'm going to pass out, Jake behind me. I get out saying "holy shit" flying back to base. Jake and I get back first and he says "well, now I have a headache" and I say "me too" yawning. I say "that did not feel good" chuckling. I rest my head on his chest and he rubs my back mumbling "mines gone" and I say "mines starting to go away." He pecks my lips then when people start landing and getting out of their planes, Jake says "what took you guys so long?" We chuckle and I say "stop being a dick" hitting him in the back of the head. He says "I'm just messing with them, come on now." I say "don't 'come on now' me." We get back to the classroom and Maverick eventually dismisses us and I say "why are you so mean?" I shut the door behind Jake and I and he says "lets talk" offering me a hand. I take his hand and I sit next to him on the edge of his bed. He says "sometimes I say things that I don't mean. They just come out and I feel so bad. I know there's no excuse for my words but I am trying to get better with it. Sometimes I just don't know what to say and words that I don't mean come out." I kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck saying "I'm not going to take that as an excuse for you to be mean to me or anyone but I will remember that." I kiss him deeply and he mumbles "as you should, babe" kissing me more. I rub his side saying "what do you want to do?" He says "kiss me until someone knocks on the door, inviting us somewhere." I say "deal" pecking his lips and he kisses me slowly, rubbing my back then taking my shirt off just as slowly. He squeezes my hips and I move to pull his shirt off and there's a knock on the door then Phoenix just barges in and I say "that was twice today." I move away from Jake before she sees us. She says "were going out, come actually meet my guy." I say "what is your guys name anyway?" Jake says "I want a blowjob" rubbing his face then going to get dressed. I say "would you shut your mouth?" He glares at me and Phoenix says "his name is Justin" and I say "red flag" and she says "shut up" us laughing. I say "dated a Justin once, never doing that again." Jake says "he is such a Justin" and we chuckle and I put a different shirt on saying "I'm gonna have so much laundry come our laundry day." Jake says "why do you own so many shirts?" I say "you own more clothes than I do. Stop talking" and he chuckles saying "that's true" smiling then I say "put a shirt on" throwing a shirt at him. He says "that's your shirt, its not going to fit my arms" and I say "our arms are the same size. That can't be your argument" smelling a shirt saying "also mine" and I smell another one saying "yours" throwing it at him. He chuckles, throwing my shirt back at me and I put it back in the closet. I say "where are we going?" She says "no idea, Justin picked it out" and Jake finishes buttoning his shirt as he comes up behind me mumbling "ooo, Justin picked it out" mockingly and I laugh. I say "shut up" us laughing and Phoenix says "what did he say?" I say "nothing" chuckling, us going to this place. Jake says "I'll drive" waving Phoenix away and he offers me his hand and I take it. He puts a toothpick in his mouth and puts his aviators on, moving his hand to my thigh when he pulls onto the road. Phoenix says "I feel like such a third wheel right now" and he flips her off, moving his hand back to my thigh. He says "this place?" She says "yeah" and I say "I want ice cream" and she says "me too" us chuckling. We go in and this Justin guy is just chilling and we go over to sit down. We sit down and Justin says "I'm Justin and Jake almost says 'I know.' I can just see it on his face. He says "Hangman" shaking the guys hand and I say "Rooster" and Justin says "I can't learn anyone's real names around here, can I?" I say "baby, you're in a naval town, no one has names here." Jake says "unless you get in trouble then you get your last name" and I say "or if you have some kind of family around here you hear the whole name. Its scary" and Phoenix says "who did that to you?" I say "I was mad at Maverick, so I was ignoring him then he pulled the lieutenant full name on me." Phoenix says "y'all have history, don't you?" I say "no" sarcastically. I say "the graduates of eighty six aren't all non blood uncles" sarcastically. She says "I want to hear about this" and I say "that's a story for another time." Jake rubs my thigh under the table and Phoenix says "fine." Justin says "can we get back to the name thing? Just why?!" We chuckle and I say "you are funny" and Jake says "why do we even have call signs? My call sign is longer than my name" and I say "I think thats how it is for the most of us. Not me or you though" pointing at Phoenix and she says "you remember my name?" I say "I think so" and we laugh our asses off.