5

Rooster's POV
I say "you better be shirtless for this one" and he says "if I'm the first one to die out of everyone, I will." I chuckle saying "mmm, ok. Deal" and he says "same with you." I say "I'll give you a blowjob after the push ups instead if I die first. If we die" and he says "ok, fair" and Maverick says "hurry up you guys, this isn't a joyride." I say "sorry, Mav, I'm making plans for tonight." Phoenix says "what happened with you and Mrs. Blackwood, Maverick?" I chuckle saying "careful, he might nosedive into the ground." We all chuckle and Pete says "wait, Mrs?" Phoenix says "yeah, she brought her husband in once and he's hot like capital h, a, w, t, hawt." On the other channel, Jake says "wait. She said she was a teacher there for awhile, was she the teacher he was banging?" I switch saying "yeah" and he says "holy shit, that's weird" and I say "yeah. She was around for a few years, longest he's kept a girlfriend." I switch back and Pete says "she was my teacher when I was here." I say "didn't know she was here for so long." He says "hey, I'm not that old." I say "you're like sixty, don't even talk to me." Phoenix says "now that we're all bonding, are you guys close or? Like how do you guys know each other or do you just hate each other?" I say "that's a story for another time. Where the hell is this place?" Pete says "right here, you all are going to fly through as fast as you can, starting now" and we all dip down. We weave through the canyon and I say "you're gonna die, come down like a lot more" and Jake does so. Jake says "stop helping me" and I say "I do whatever the hell it is I want." Someone else comes over our headset and says "for the plan to work, you gotta pick up speed back there, Phoenix and Payback." Hangman says "what? Can't keep up, guys?" I say "shut your mouth" us all chuckling and Hangman switches and says "you love my mouth, don't tell me to shut it." I don't switch saying "oh my god, you need to calm down. You're being too loud" and he says "really? Taylor Swift?" I say "yes, I'm trying to concentrate. Shut up" and I finally get out, everyone coming out soon after me. I say "how'd we do?" Jake switches as Maverick says "no one died" and Jake says "darn, no blowjob for me." Another voice says "however, no one met the time" and Hangman switches back saying "can Maverick even fly it? I'm saying this is actually impossible if he can't." Pete says "you really remind me of something and not in a good way, Hangman" and he flies to the beginning like a bullet train then he says "start the timer" and a woman says "started." He comes through and she says "two fifteen. Another good one in the books, Maverick." We all turn around and start to go through again. Were a bit faster it feels and she says "two and a half minutes! Good work, team!" We all tiredly say "woohoo!" We fly back and I switch saying "what do you wanna do tonight?" Jake switches over too saying "shower then maybe go get a drink or something." I say "that sounds nice" yawning and I hear Phoenix saying "I need a shower. Its so hot today." I switch saying "me too, I feel double my body weight in sweat." She says "gross" us laughing and I say "alright, landing in three, two, one and touching down." We all do everything so that our planes don't blow up or we don't blow up. I get out, us going to our rooms then hitting the shower. I say "mmm, I want to kiss you" quietly, taking the toothpick out of his mouth, and Jake kisses me mumbling "you smell" and I mumble "you smell so bad too." We chuckle and he grabs some clothes, everything else being kept in his locker. He rests his hands on my hips and I rest my hands on his ass saying "your ass is great in these dumb pants." He says "your ass is gorgeous in these dumb pants too." I say "I hate these pants, lets go. I want to take them off" him kissing me. I unbutton his pants and unzip them saying "your thighs are gorgeous." He says "don't do me like this, I gotta go shower" and he buttons his pants and zips them. I put his toothpick into my mouth and he walks out with the towel from yesterday and some clothes and I grab my clothes, us walking into the locker room. We walk in and I say "I will literally shower with someone, I need a shower bad." We all chuckle and Hangman says "someone is desperate." I say "you know me so well" grabbing a towel off the rack and chucking my shit into my locker for later and pulling the stuff out I need now. I sigh saying "I feel so gross" taking my clothes off and I feel his eyes on my back. I don't think I care though. I wrap my towel around my waist and one of the guys say "I'm out, Rooster, I'm out!" I say "awesome" and were all kind of waiting for all of the other half of us to get out of the shower. Jake says "thats it, I'm impatient. I'm showering with you" and we take our towels off, getting into one of these big showers that would fit like three people. As soon as I shut the curtain, he mumbles "give me that" taking his toothpick back. I take it, throwing it outside of the curtain, him pushing me against the wall, pinning my wrists above my head, and he kisses me. He mumbles "come on now, I'm running out" and I mumble "you will be fine" against his lips.