21

Rooster's POV
Jake says "want to get married?" I chuckle saying "shut up. Lets see where were at in a year at least" kissing him then bringing our sheets to the laundry room. Phoenix walks with me to the laundry room saying "ooo, sheets?" I say "shut the fuck up" chuckling and I say "hypocrite." She says "shut up" and we chuckle. We put our sheets in and she says "I like this guy but he seems a bit off" sitting on the dryer. She says "I don't really want him here tonight but he's here." I say "well, do you want to kick him out the easy way or the hard way?" She chuckles saying "what's the difference?" I say "ones me and not too scary and the other is Hangman and possibly punching him in the face and maybe breaking y'all up instead of you guys doing it yourself." She chuckles saying "you do it, find an excuse for him to leave. I don't want to deal with him." I say "what happened?" She says "had sex then had a fight about commitment. He told me that I need to put more effort in. We've been going on dates for like a week!" I say "literally tell him to fuck off. You aren't attached yet, break up with him right now." She says "he's acting like were married in the eighteen hundreds when we aren't even official" rolling her eyes. I say "you go deal with Jake for me, I'll deal with Justin" offering her my hand and I help her down. We go our separate ways and I knock on her room door. Justin opens the door saying "I was waiting for you to show up." I say "if you get caught being here, Phoenix could get her wings taken away. There is going to be a lot of movement tomorrow and it'll be extremely hard for you to not get caught being here. I'm basically trying to say, you have to leave like now." He says "oh, come on, baby. I'm not here for her, I'm here for you. When I first saw you, I couldn't keep my eyes off you. I wanted to get to know you but that roommate of yours keeps getting in my way." I say "you have to leave, I'm not here for sex or to make out or whatever the hell you want from me. I'm here to tell you to get the fuck out." He says "oh come on, baby." I say "I have someone that I can go get to punch you in the godamn face if you don't leave. Not my thing to hit you but it sure is his." He says "fine, I'll fucking leave. Don't tell Phoenix what I just said" and I say "shut the fuck up, go away" and he grabs his stuff and leaves. I say "I hope you choke!" He flips me off and I say "see you in hell, you bitch!" I go back to my room and I say "gone" and Phoenix says "thank you" and I say "you might want to call him and kick his ass to the curb cause he does not like you. He's here to get to me, he told me that." I lay on top of Jake saying "you were right" and he says "how?" I say "you were right for not liking him." He says "tell me I'm right again" and I say "you're right" rolling my eyes and he chuckles. He says "ok, get up" quietly and I say "you first" and he says "you did that to me earlier and it doesn't make sense" and Phoenix says "is laying like this a common occurrence?" I say "yes" chuckling and he starts to get up, me rolling off of him. Jake chuckles saying "how was that?" I say "I didn't appreciate it" and he gives me his laptop saying "found some good ones, look at this" and I say "ok, give me a second" yawning then I sit up. I sit against the headboard and I scroll through the ones he's picked out and I say "this one has a big window." He laughs saying "you're weird" and Phoenix says "you're sure he's gone, right?" I say "yes, I think he's scared now." Jake says "what did you say?" I say "I said I hope you choke then I said see you in hell, you bitch after he flipped me off" and we chuckle. He says "mmm, you are my favorite person" smiling and I say "chill out, blondie, love you too" and he mumbles "I love you too." Phoenix says "welp, gotta call Justin and break up with him" and I say "tell me how it goes." She says "I'm going to put our sheets in the dryer." I say "thank you!" She says "you're welcome!" Jake kisses me saying "I love you" and I say "love you too" as she leaves. He says "ok, now actually look at this" showing me a couple places and we lay next to each other on our stomachs. He looks over at me and kisses me saying "I like this one but it needs small renovations" and I say "I like that one too but we can keep looking" looking over at him. He says "thats a good idea but can we at least go and look at it?" I say "of course, sell this place to me" and he kisses me saying "two bedrooms, one bathroom, a really good shower sex shower, and a walk in closet. The only issues with it is some of the paint is practically coming off the wall and the kitchen wall tiling looks a bit rough. Everything just needs to be cleans in general but other than that, its good." I say "it'll be a good project for us I think when we get there." He says "it's pretty cheap too" and I say "what is it?" He says "two thirty k" and I say "we aren't paying that up front all at once because I do not have that money" and Jake says "of course not. The goal is to put down twenty percent, but if we can reach fifteen, we got it." I nod saying "twenty percent is forty six k and and if we go halfsies thats twenty three thousand." He says "thats a lot" and I nod saying "wow, no way" sarcastically and he kisses me saying "well, get it done" and I say "I know we will."