31

Rooster's POV
We finish eating and we get up and Jack slaps my ass as we walk out. I say "if you do that in front of strangers, they're going to think I'm in a toxic relationship and that I need out." Savannah says "are you not in a toxic relationship?" Jake says "hey, I'll have you know I'm a very nice person" and I chuckle saying "yes, you are" and I lean against his car. He grabs a toothpick out of his pocket saying "you're driving your car, right?" Savannah says "I will" and he tosses her the keys and they leave then Jake stands in front of me saying "keys?" I say "find them" and he says "you're really doing this right now? There's children" and I say "I only really care if your sister sees cause that would be scarring for her and she's gone, so." He says "I love you" and I say "I love you too" kissing him on the cheek and him feeling my front pockets for his keys. He takes his keys and says "ok, lets go" and I get in the car. He gets in on the other side saying "I'm ready for a comfortable bed" and I say "mmhm, yeah, me too" him holding my hand as he drives. He says "I'm gonna go get gas if that's alright with you?" I say "I was going to but it just didn't line up well" yawning and he says "don't worry about it, baby, it's my car." I say "I know, I was just going to do it as a meaningful gesture" and he smiles, squeezing my hand. We eventually get to his place after getting gas and I say "that was fast" as I look at Savannah's car. Evan and her get out of the car and Jake says "guess he's staying over tonight" and I say "your mom lets her do that?" He says "no idea, she never let me do that unless the relationship was serious then the bedroom door had to be wide open. Then again, I haven't lived in this house since I was like twenty. So, rules may have changed." We get out and Jake says "momma, I'm home!" His mom comes over as we kick our shoes off and she says "hi, guys! How was the drive?" I say "it was good" smiling and Jake says "Sav didn't want to drive all the way back, so I drove her car up and Sav and this guy drove up together." She says "let me guess, my son just wanted to get home and you two wanted to go have fun?" I chuckle saying "something like that" and she hugs us both saying "how'd you two do with graduation? Any awards or anything?" Jake says "graduated top of the class" and I chuckle saying "and he thought he wouldn't get it" and he says "I knew I'd get it but in case I didn't and you did, I knew it would be bias and I'd have to sue." I chuckle saying "we've talked about this already, were not fighting about this again." He says "I know, so you're letting this guy Sav likes stay over?" His mom says "is he mean? Should I kick him out?" Jake says "he seems like a good kid. I was just wondering" and she says "I'm making them leave the door open, don't worry about it. Don't make me make you leave your door open too." Jake says "mom, I'm in my thirties." She says "so? You're living in my house now" and I say "Jake, please shut up before you make it worse for us" and he says "lips are sealed." His mom says "you can make him shut up that easily? You're magical" and I chuckle saying "it's what I do." Jake offers me his hand and I say "lead the way, sir" and we go upstairs and he opens his door. I hear Savannah and Evan just giggling at something making me smile and chuckle. He mumbles "we share a wall" pointing at the wall his bed is shoved up against. I say "were moving the bed then" and he chuckles mumbling "I was thinking the same thing." I kiss him saying "I love you" and he says "I love you too." We move a couple things out of the way and he says "ready?" I say "yeah" and we move the bed to the middle of the room, shoving it against the back wall. He rocks the bed a good amount and it doesn't make any sound and I say "score" him high fiving me. Jake says "hey! Remember walls are thin!" Savannah says "I'm aware! Are you?" Jake says "shut up!" I chuckle and I take my shirt off laying on the bed and he locks his door and lays next to me. I take his toothpick and I kiss him, mumbling "hey, sexy" as he takes his shirt off. I throw the toothpick in the trash can near the bed and he mumbles "hey, baby" wrapping his arms around me tighter and kissing me deeper. I smile at him and I groan saying "you're a really good kisser" and he chuckles. I start to unbuckle his belt as I kiss him slowly and he groans quietly. Jake mumbles "I love you" and I say "I love you too" running my fingers over his arm and his back. Jake mumbles "you just love to unbuckle my belt but not take my pants off don't you?" I say "maybe, I just like to watch you do it yourself." He kisses me saying "you're good" and I smile saying "I know" and he goes back to kissing me. He undoes my jeans saying "you're the only person I ever think to be better than me" and I kiss him saying "coming from an egomaniac like you, that's the best compliment I've ever gotten." He chuckles and just does whatever he wants to me, taking his time, and I mumble "all the time in the world now, huh?" He smiles mumbling "all the time in the world, baby" against my neck.