10

Rooster's POV
I mumble "I'm gonna win, gonna win" throwing a dart at the board. I say "bullseye!" Jake chuckles at me saying "get out of here, its my turn." He lightly pushes me and I chuckle, him taking his turn. He throws his three darts and I say "you're losing now, babe" quietly and I throw mine after writing down our points because we have bets. Nothing is fun when it comes to us. The guy and Phoenix come over to us and she says "can we jump in?" I say "I have a lot of push ups riding on this dart, this is our last round" throwing it and racking up more points. I say "I win" and Jake says "shut up" and I smile at him saying "I hate you" and he says "I hate you too." Phoenix says "I need to go to the bathroom, you boys don't kill each other." She grabs my arm and I blow a kiss at Jake and he rolls his eyes at me. She pulls me into the single bathroom and says "I think he likes me until he can see you then he just stares at you like you're god." We both fix our hair and I say "you don't have to worry about him. I'm not interested whatsoever. If he comes onto me, Hangman said he'd flip his shit." She says "I think Hangman likes you. He's so touchy with you and he's nice to you as of recent." I say "I know, I'm trying to figure it out myself. Anyway, back to you. This guy likes you and he likes to stare at me. Earlier, that was Hangman's plan. Whatever it was. How is this going to work?" She says "I think I should invite him back, see what happens." I say "I talked to Maverick about that and he says you get caught once, you get a slap on the wrist and a second time you get threatened to get kicked but you probably won't be kicked." She says "I might invite myself to his place then" and I say "that might be easier" chuckling. She says "the commander scares me" chuckling and reapplying makeup. I say "he's been here for like fifty years. He's old." We chuckle and she says "you must drive Hangman crazy, you room together, you showered together, and so on. If he likes you, I'm surprised he hasn't done anything yet." I chuckle saying "shut up" and we go over, the guys being testosterone filled meatheads. I say "stop comparing dick sizes you two, not like you're gonna fuck each other." I roll my eyes and we all play and drink then Jake says "how are my points?" I say "could be better. You're kind of bad at this" and he says "I hate you" and I say "I hate you too" checking everything I've written down. I say "you are last" chuckling. He says "shhh, I'm gonna win" making me chuckle and we write down points as we go. Phoenix says "you're glad you're cute, Hangman or no one would like you." I say "harsh" chuckling and I gently squeeze the back of his neck saying "I'd still like you." Jake says "I think you're drunk" and I say "maybe a bit" shrugging and Phoenix beats us at darts and she says "what did you say about winning, Hangman? Sorry, I can't hear you, I'm too busy winning." I chuckle and I say "I think I gotta get going back before I do something I regret. I gotta shower too cause I feel like I'm made of sand." We chuckle and she turns to him and they get talking then he says "do you wanna come over?" I mumble "score" making Jake chuckle quietly. Jake takes something out of his pocket that I recognize as condoms and a piece of paper with a phone number on it saying "make good choices" handing it to her. She says "who's number?" He says "mine? Who's would it be? If I was gonna give any other one, it would be nine one one" and she chuckles saying "ok. Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow" and all our other peers are kind of snooping on us making me chuckle and we all walk out after them, a couple of the guys whistling and making noises. We laugh and she flips us off, getting in this guys nice car, and we all go back to base. We all hit the showers and when were all kind of finishing up, Bob says "some guy was staring at me in the bar earlier. It wasn't the guy staring at you" pointing at me. Before he started talking, I shared about the guy Phoenix was talking to and what he was doing with me or whatever. I shave, fresh out of the shower because I forgot to earlier in my boxers and thats it saying "baby, you're the certified twink, of course he's gonna stare." Jake gets out of the shower, towel hanging low on his hips saying "you should go for it, Bob" then putting his boxers on. Bob says "no way, man." Jake says "oh come on, no harm in experimentation" slapping my ass and my jaw drops slightly, turning my head toward him, and I say "seriously?" I take the toothpick from Jake saying "you need to stop" putting the toothpick in my mouth after washing my face. Jake mouths 'you owe me' into the mirror and I nod saying "tell me about it" leaving the room after putting shorts on. I say "try it, there's no harm in it" shrugging. I say "it's not gonna kill you unless you forget protection then maybe" shrugging and I go back to my room. I lock the door behind me and he says "can I cash in for that blowjob now?" I say "I'll have to think about it" and he walks over to me, meeting me in the middle between the beds and the door. I say "I'm easy and I owe you" kissing him and he mumbles "woohoo" against my lips and I say "you are so weird."