13

Rooster's POV
I say "we have to get going" quietly and Jake mumbles "no" holding me tighter. I groan saying "let me up, I want to see her outfit before we leave. We have to get dressed too" and he says "fine" letting me go and I get up, him slapping my ass. I chuckle, getting up, and Phoenix knock on the door saying "I need help!" I put boxers and pants on saying "come in" as Jake puts boxers on. She comes in and I say "you. Are fast" looking at Jake and he says "god, I hate you" slapping my ass as he walks by and goes to find clothes for tonight. She says "can you help me with my necklace?" I help her with her necklace and she says "thank you, how does my hair look?" Jake comes out, buttoning his shirt, and says "yes" and I say "don't listen to him" fixing it a little bit in the front and fixing her part. I mumble "he's not in the right frame of mind" and she says "he is kinda weird" and Jake flips her off. I chuckle saying "he's definitely blonde but he's cute though" and we chuckle and Jake rolls his eyes at me then finishes getting ready. Phoenix says "he's here, I gotta go" and I put my shirt on and my belt saying "we'll be around." We finish getting ready and we leave about ten minutes after Phoenix. When we get there I say "hold my hand?" He takes my hand, pulling me closer. We go in and we let go and he does the talking to get us a table. I say "perfect spot" quietly and he chuckles saying "for sure" quietly. He says "is this our first date?" I say "I don't know, I'll think about it" smiling and he says "you are difficult" chuckling. I say "mmm, I know" and I hear Phoenix and this guy talking. I say "oh my god, they love each other" us laughing and Jake chuckles saying "shut up" us chuckling. He holds my hand saying "you are so hot" quietly and I bite my lip saying "don't even start with me right now, were spying on their date" quietly. We watch their date and I mumble "they're cute" and he mumbles "I guess" and I chuckle, shaking my head at him. He looks at me saying "the guy is kind of cute though" and I say "he wants me, don't say that" and he says "right" nodding. I chuckle, us ordering, then getting our food. I say "you're pretty" and he smirks saying "stop" and I mumble "no." I say "ok, I'm hungry, I'm not talking anymore." We chuckle and I hear Phoenix say "you aren't using me for sex, right?" Jake mumbles "damn, she's blunt." I say "yeah, maybe" nodding and he gets defensive immediately saying "what?! Of course not!" I say "are you using me for sex?" Jake says "what?! No! I'm using you for blowjobs" trailing off at the end. I chuckle, throwing my straw wrapper at him. I say "you better be kidding" and he says "I am" smiling at me. I hear the guy say "what would you want for proof? Like do you want to meet my parents or something?" I say "damn" and Jake says "is your mom still around?" I say "no, she passed several years ago" quietly. I say "you've already met the closest people to my parents that are currently alive. Other than actual blood but I barely see them anyway. Are your parents around?" He says "kind of. I'm young, I'm too busy to see them. We weren't close when I was younger but after I graduated high school we were a bit better." I say "too busy getting your dick sucked to call your mom and tell her you love her" rolling my eyes and we chuckle. I say "call your mom in the morning" chuckling and he says "why not tonight?" I say "you are mine tonight, that's why and she's probably sleeping" and he says "smooth" rolling his eyes, us just giggling. Phoenix and this guy eventually leave and she gives me a thumbs up behind her back as they leave. I chuckle and the waitress comes over, giving us the check, and I say "I got it." Jake says "no. Come on now, I got you, babe." He winks at me and he signs and puts his card in. I roll my eyes at him and he just smirks. He hands it back to the waitress when she comes around and says "I'll be back." She comes back with the card and he takes it and we leave. I say "hold my hand" and I move into him, him putting his hand in my back pocket. I say "you are just obsessed with my ass, aren't you?" He nods and he kisses me. I kiss him softly mumbling "mmm, I'm tired. Please, suck my dick then I'll think about sucking yours." He says "yes, please" and I mumble "mmm, I love my whore boyfriend" and he says "boyfriend?" I say "I said I love you too, missed that one, huh?" He mumbles "god, I love you too" and I mumble "I hope you heard the whore comment too cause its true." He says "mmm, I am a whore I will be your boyfriend. Don't you worry, baby" winking at me. I kiss him saying "tell me you love me" and he says "how I show you?" I mumble "that sounds good, I like that." I kiss him then we walk back to the living quarters. He takes his hand out of my pocket, slaps my ass then we walk in. All our peers are in the hallway just talking about Phoenix and her guy. I say "did they come through here?" They all nod and I say "cover for them cause you get in trouble for bringing someone in from outside Top Gun." Jake says "I need to start talking to Maverick and ask him how much I can push these rules." I say "who are you pushing it with?" He says "uh, anyone I want?"