39

Rooster's POV
I look over at Jake and he says "stop giving me that look" and I bite my lip saying "what look?" He takes his toothpick out of his mouth saying "that look" kissing me deeply. He grips my thigh and he moves to be a little closer to me. I say "doing stuff in a car? We've reached a new low" him kissing me. He smiles and he keeps kissing me mumbling "I love you." He kisses my neck and I run my fingers through his hair. I say "were not doing it in a car, right?" Jake mumbles "I don't know" and I chuckle saying "come on, big boy" squeezing his thigh and we go inside. He slaps my ass and I chuckle saying "come on" offering him my hand and he takes it mumbling "you better take me upstairs right now." I say "you watching?" He says "looking good, keep walking" and I chuckle, pulling my shirt up to rest on my hips, him saying "damn" and I take my sunglasses off and I turn to look at him. He says "mmm, I love you" and I say "I love you too" just thoroughly amused by him. I chuckle saying "having fun?" Jake says "no, I can't touch you" and I say "suck it up?" He looks at me saying "you're difficult." I look at him saying "kind of the point, sweetheart" opening the front door and moving the front of my shirt up. He looks down and I say "I got you" chuckling and we go inside and he rolls his eyes at me. We walk in and his mom says "hi, boys" and Jake says "mom, I'm busy" and I say "hey" ignoring him and she says "how was your day?" I say "it was good" smiling and she says "that's great, since you're busy, you may go" rolling her eyes. Jake says "woo!" I say "you aren't busy anymore" and he says "damnit" and we go upstairs. He says "did I screw up now?" I say "no, I don't need your mom thinking were fucking in her house" kissing him and he grabs the front of belt and pulls me closer. He says "I really don't like you but you're a hottie, so I don't know what to say" and I say "just shut up and kiss me for a minute please." He mumbles "I'm not opposed" and he kisses me and we keep kissing slowly till there's a knock on the door. Savannah says "we want ice cream" and Jake groans saying "who's we?" I chuckle and he kisses me saying "want ice cream?" I say "sounds good" and he says "we have an early morning tomorrow." I say "so?" He says "I'm just saying" smiling and I say "ok" kissing him. I slap his ass saying "checkmate" and he says "rude" and I say "nope, can't get me now" opening the door. I say "lets go" smiling at Jake. I hold his hand and Jake says "ok, fine" and I toss him his keys, him saying "how'd you get that?" I say "I took them" smiling and he kisses me saying "why the hell are you still here?" Evan says "I'm like a leech, you can't get rid of me." Jake says "I could get rid of you if I wanted to" and I say "that's enough death threats for you for the day" squeezing his shoulder and he says "fine" making me chuckle. I say "ice cream time" and he slaps my ass and I get him back saying "checkmate" us going to the car. He says "damnit" as I walk too far in front of him for him to hit me back. I get in the passengers seat, the children getting in the back. Jake says "we should probably get home in time for dinner, where do we want to go?" Savannah says "the place downtown" and Jake says "ok" and I look at him. He rests his hand on my thigh and I say "Jake, there are children, two hands on the wheel." He says "I hate that you're right" and I say "mmm" and he says "I fly planes one handed" and I say "maybe don't do that?! Stop talking" putting my hand up and he says "I did it once and it was scary. My hand cramped really badly and it was during training in flight school." I chuckle saying "so, you weren't doing anything dangerous?" He says "no, we were flying flat like eight hundred feet in the air in the middle of the desert. I am never doing it again" and I chuckle saying "good. I'd prefer you don't die like that" looking at him. He says "that would suck. Cause of death, pilot is dumb as shit. May he Rest In Peace." I say "well, damn" and we laugh and Jake says "that would really suck to go out like that" and I chuckle saying "no shit." I rest my hand on his thigh and he drives to this ice cream place. Jake quietly says "wanna get married?" I say "when will you stop asking me?" Jake says "when you say yes" smiling and I just can't help but smile. I squeeze his thigh saying "you'll have to be patient for that one, baby" and he quietly says "all the time in the world" and I smile at him. We get to the ice cream place and when we get out, Jake rests his hand on my lower back. Veronica comes over and I guess she decides to screw with me. She goes over to Jake and grabs his hand saying "hey, baby." He says "real smooth, Veronica" letting go of his hand and putting his arm back to his side. She says "you're supposed to go with it, I was trying to screw with Bradley." He says "I'm the only one allowed to screw with Bradley" and I mumble "stop talking" and Jake says "its only wrong if you make it wrong" and we all laugh. I say "I don't know about that" quietly. Veronica says "funny to see you here" hugging me and Savannah says "what is happening?" I say "children, this is Veronica. She's my cousin" and she says "glad I didn't get hammered earlier. Did you say you were moving back onto base earlier?" I say "yeah, I think that's what were going to do until they mail us the papers to sign off on the house." Jake says "I pray for there to be no more locker room showers for the rest of my days" and I say "you can pray, lets see how it turns out" us chuckling.