32

Rooster's POV
Jake mumbles "fuck" breathlessly resting his head on my chest. There's a knock on the door and Jake says "what do you want?" Savannah says "were watching a movie if you want to join us" and I rub his back as he says "what movie?" She says "The Breakfast Club" and Jake says "we'll be down in a minute." She says "well, I'm not waiting for you" and he says "that's fine" him just collapsing back onto me. I chuckle and I rub his back saying "you gotta get up" quietly and he says "I know" slowly getting up and putting on boxers and sweatpants. I smile at him and I get up, putting sweatpants and boxers on. I put on his tee shirt from earlier and he grabs one of his shirts saying "you're so cute." I smile at him and he kisses me saying "by the way. I found a house to look at tomorrow afternoon." I say "and you weren't going to show me it first?" He says "nope, I'm confident in this one" and I say "you're confident in many things" and he says "just trust me" running his hands over my waist under my shirt. I smile at him saying "I trust you, babe" looking him over then I look in the mirror and Jake says "what are you looking at?" I say "checking to see if I have cum on my face" and he chuckles then we go downstairs to the living room. He keeps his hand on my back under my shirt as I walk down the stairs. Jake quietly says "can I get you something to drink?" I say "what are you having?" Jake says "whatever I can find in my dads liquor cabinet" and I chuckle mumbling "I'll take whatever you're having then." He wraps his arms around my waist at the bottom of the steps mumbling "you're so pretty, baby" and I smile, kissing him. He keeps his hand on me in some way till I sit down and he goes to the kitchen. I lean back into the couch and I say "this is the most comfortable couch I've ever sat on" closing my eyes. Savannah and Evan chuckle at me being tired. Jake comes back, handing me a glass. I say "what is this?" Jake says "a screwdriver but more vodka than orange juice." I say "you trying to get me hammered?" He says "maybe" smiling and I roll my eyes mumbling "come over here" and he takes my spot against the arm of the couch and I lean into his side saying "I love you" tiredly and he mumbles "I love you too" rubbing my side. He holds me to him and I mumble "what time tomorrow afternoon?" He leans down, his lips against my neck mumbling "like two or something" the movie starting. I sip my drink over the course of an hour and a half or so and I set my glass down, closing my eyes. Jake holds me mumbling "sleepy?" I nod mumbling "yeah, you wear me out" and he smiles, kissing my cheek. He mumbles "go to sleep, baby, I'll wake you up in a bit" and I nod, moving to bury my face in his neck. I kiss his neck softly and I fall asleep, him rubbing my side under my shirt. About a half hour later, Jake squeezes my side saying "baby, lets go up to bed, huh?" I nod and he says "you go up, I'll be up in a second" us getting up and he pecks my lips. I go up to his room, opening Savannah's door saying "that's supposed to be open, you're gonna get in trouble." She says "ugh, you're mean" and I say "I know, keep it open till Jake walks by then shut it for whatever you need to shut it for, make sure you open it though. Cause he would yell at you then that would cause many other issues." I go to Jakes room and he comes up, us laying next to each other after we take our clothes off. He mumbles "come here" pulling me into him. I rest my head on his chest and we quickly fall asleep.
The next day
I wake up and Jake is gone and I say "what time is it?" I check the time saying "eight? Its the weekend, why is my body like this?" I put on sweatpants and a tee shirt and I check my phone mumbling "I'll shower later." I go downstairs and Jakes mom says "good morning, child" and I say "good morning" sitting at the kitchen table and she says "coffee?" I say "sure" smiling and she pours some coffee for me, handing me the cup. I say "thank you, ma'am" smiling and I say "do you know where your son went?" She says "he's probably in the shower" and I say "why didn't I think of that." She says "if he went somewhere, he would've told you before me." I chuckle saying "maybe" and Jake comes jogging down the stairs, one of my shirts half unbuttoned, and says "good morning, everybody." I say "good morning" looking him up and down. He kisses me and says "I'm a new man today" and his mom says "as a new man, you can make a fresh start by mowing my lawn." He says "great idea, I will be back" and jogs out the front door. I can't help but laugh and Jakes mom says "what did you give him?" I say "absolutely nothing" chuckling and I say "after being off base for a bit like we are now, it's a huge weight off anyone's shoulders. He's probably just feeling that" chuckling. I finish my coffee and I go to shower. When I get out I put on my shorts from yesterday and I take one of Jakes tee shirts and a pair of boxers. I grab our small amount of dirty clothes we have off the floor and put them on the bed. I make the bed and I go downstairs to his car after grabbing his keys off the counter. I pop the trunk, bringing the necessary things like clothes and uniforms. I guess I'm housewifing it up today.