18

Rooster's POV
I say "I scare you, don't I?" He says "a little bit" and I say "rawr" jumping in his face slightly and I chuckle. I grab his hand, pulling him into the building then we let go. I say "are you going to watch me or walk with me?" He says "I'm gonna watch you" smirking as we walk to our room. I put his toothpick in my mouth and I look over my shoulder at him. He's too busy staring at my ass making me smile. We go into our room and I say "you are drooling" and he says "that's how much you turn me on" biting his lip and we take our sunglasses off. He says "god, I love you" me leaning against the wall. He then has his arms against the wall near my head and I say "I love you too." I stare into his eyes waiting to see if he'll kiss me first this time.
Smut starts
I mumble "you are so hot" and he mumbles "god you make me so hard." I bite my lip saying "are you going to fuck me?" He says "I'm gonna fuck you so good, baby" and we're getting hard just talking like this. Then there's a knock on the door and I say "go away, I'm trying to sleep!" Phoenix says "fine, black or blue skinny jeans for my date tonight with the shirt from before?" I say "black!" She says "ok!" I mumble "fuck, I want you so bad" and he takes the toothpick out of my mouth mumbling "when you take that thing from me and put it in your mouth, it really drives me crazy" biting his lip. He kisses me deeply and I groan quietly against his lips and I mumble "fuck" as he takes my shirt off. I take his shirt off, undoing his belt slowly as he kisses me. He undoes my belt and pushes my shorts down. He takes his shorts off, going back to kissing me. I grab his ass as he grinds on me. I say "fuck, just like that" quietly and he says "you look so good" breathlessly. I pull him against me a bit more and he says "oh my god, fuck" groaning against my shoulder as he grinds on me. I say "fuck, I'm not fragile, give me more" him pressing against me a bit more. I say "oh my god, shit" moaning quietly and he mumbles "fuck" taking my boxers down and dropping to his knees. I say "shit" moving my hands to my own hair. I stare at his gorgeous eyes saying "shit, I want it so bad" quietly and leaning my head against the wall, closing my eyes. He grips my thigh and sucks me off slowly. I mumble "fuck, you're really good at this" feeling my knees shake slightly at the feeling. I groan as he moans quietly as I gently thrust into his mouth. I mumble "god, you're so hot" running my hand through my hair. His tongue flicks my tip as he gets me off making me moan. I mumble "I'm gonna cum" and he says "I could cum just looking at you" jerking me off and I say "fuck" making eye contact with him. I cum all over his hand and almost his chest, him mumbling "I love you" bringing me to the bed and pushing me down onto my back. He kisses me deeply then mumbles "turn over" and I lay on my stomach, him slapping my ass. He grabs my ass and just plays with it for a little bit. I smile and I mumble "fuck, just fuck me already" and he kisses me, his chest pressed to my back, and he mumbles "I love you." I say "I love you too" him kissing my neck. He grabs lube mumbling "baby, you need to relax" pressing his tip against my entrance. I groan quietly, him thrusting into me. He gets on his knees mumbling "arch your back" slapping my ass. He presses his hands into my lower back as he thrusts into me and I say "fuck, that feels really good" quietly. He mumbles "fuck, baby, you're so good" resting his head in between my shoulder blades. Then, he thrusts in some more. I say "my god" moaning quietly and he says "fuck, I want you" quietly and I say "deeper. Fuck me" arching my back more. He smiles against my neck, fucking me harder, and kissing my neck. I press up against him saying "I'm close" and he mumbles "fuck, me too." I mumble "oh my god, I'm cumming" and he mumbles "fuck me too" as he cums inside me and I cum immediately after. He groans saying "fuck." I say "that was really good" quietly and he pulls out, laying next to me.
Smut ends
I kiss him saying "I love you" and he says "I love you too, baby" kissing me deeply. He pulls me into him saying "want to move in together when we graduate?" I say "let me as you some things first" quietly. I say "what do you want to do after you graduate? Are you gonna enlist? Get a job? Go to school?" He says "Im gonna do whatever I can to be with you" and I kiss him mumbling "I will move in with you then." Jake says "I think its time for some good old online shopping then." I say "we'll have to do that then" yawning. I say "lets worry about that later. I think we need to wash these sheets" quietly. He chuckles saying "maybe" and he kisses me saying "I love you" and I say "I love you" quietly. I look him over then I look over myself saying "I think we need to shower" and he says "maybe." I get up and put my boxers on mumbling "fuck" and he gets up, hugging me from behind, and kisses my neck mumbling "sensitive?" I nod and I put sweatpants on mumbling "come here" walking to the showers. He follows shortly behind me, his hand on my back, and I say "what time is it?" He says "four" and I say "are you hungry?" He says "I could eat" and I say "I think everyones going to dinner after this just for like a casual thing" as I check my phone. He says "lets go then" shrugging and we get in the shower, him saying "love you" and I say "love you too" kissing him and we get ready to go.