025.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE ! )
MESSED UP, PART ONE.

'  𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑

' 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑. '
devanté and milani's residence ━━━ teaneck, new jersey !

THE THREE BOYS LOOKED at DeVanté with pure disappointment, watching him stress at the two situations he was to explain to Dalvin, JoJo & K-Ci. "Wait, wait. So, let me get this straight. Vanessa is now a goner, and you cheated on Milani? What the fuck, De!" Dalvin clarified, growing disappointment, hurt for Milani, and other feelings he couldn't express he had for his brother at the moment.

"Yeah, I thought I had it in me not to do it but—" He began to say, running his hands over his face. "How the fuck did it happen, De? I thought you were done with all that kind of shit, man." JoJo stressed, leaning back in his chair.

"I can explain it. And I will." He told them, before leaning forward in his chair. He took a deep inhale and exhale before he began to explain himself to his boys. Starting with cheating.

"Can you pose in the mirror baby. Get sticky. I don't have to be the only one, but we can still have fun. Till the rising sun, as long as you with me. Baby, don't diss me." The sound of JoJo's voice filled the atmosphere as DeVanté attempted to fix at it, being the perfectionist he is with his music.

He'd called Milani prior before getting into focus mode, instating he'd be home late and that she shouldn't wait on him to come home like she normally did whenever he went into the studio.

He was being accompanied by his two best men from back in Charolette that he re-located with in Teaneck, De'Andre and Khalil. He'd totally lost contact of them the minute he moved to New York to fulfill his music dream with his three lifetime brothers.

He placed the blunt to his lips, inhaling the relaxing smoke into his lungs before releasing it out into the girl's mouth that was sitting beside him. A lot had exited his mind as he continued to smoke one after the other.

"You really into this music shit, man." Khalil commented, laughing afterwards. He was the highest of them all, DeVanté following behind him in second place, but he was close to reaching the level in a moment. "Hell yeah, nigga. This shit is cool, I'm tryna make history, you feel me? We're getting there though, shit." He told them, leaning back his chair.

"Why don't you take your attention off the soundboard and focus more on the girl you got in your lap. She look like she want you real bad." De'Andre told him, pointing at the girl— who happened to be you probably guessed it, Vanessa, began to fill upon DeVanté's body. He slightly closed his eyes at the feel of her hands touching his pelvis. He was on cloud nine to barely even realize that Vanessa was the one doing all this, but he'd soon eventually, when it was too late.