8

"Thanks for dinner." Finn smiled as he closed the apartment door behind Quinn and Beth.

"Anytime." Quinn said with a smile. "Let me get Beth ready for bed and then we can talk."

"Sure." Finn responded.

"I don't wanna go to bed yet, Mommy." Beth stated.

"Why don't we get you a nice warm bath and then we can do your hair and read a book?" Quinn suggested.

"Can we read a chapter of Harry Potter?" Beth requested.

"Sure, B." Quinn said. "Can you go pick out pajamas?"

"Will you help me?" Beth asked.

"You don't need my help." Quinn reminded Beth.

"Please." Beth said.

"Okay." Quinn smiled. "I'll be right there. Let me start the bath first."

"I'll put the bath on." Finn decided. "Go help Beth."

"Okay, thanks."

-

"Sweet dreams, Beth. I love you." Quinn said softly as she closed Beth's bedroom door and returned to the living room. She sat down on the couch and looked at Finn. "So."

"So." Finn repeated. "I'm thinking Top Gun, or if you wanted to watch a musical, Grease."

"I thought you wanted to talk." Quinn stated.

"I thought you wanted to talk." Finn replied.

"I wanna tell my mom about us." Quinn decided. "She always asks me about my dating life, and she'd be really happy to see us together."

"Yeah, I'm gonna tell my mom, too. And Kurt." Finn nodded. "But before I do that, I think we should talk about the future."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"I wanna get married someday." Finn blurted. "And I wanna have kids of my own."

Quinn bit her lip.

"Do you want that?" Finn asked.

"I thought after everything, I didn't." Quinn confessed. "But I want that with you. I'm just not ready right this second, but-"

"Not right this second." Finn interrupted with a smile. "When we're both ready."

Quinn nodded.

"I love you, Quinn." Finn told her as he cupped her cheeks.

"I love you, too."