1

"Hey, Finn." Quinn smiled as she and Beth entered the apartment at the end of the day.

"Hey." Finn replied. "I hope you two are hungry. I ordered pizza."

"We're starving." Quinn said with a nod as she put Beth's backpack down. "Right, B?"

"Right." Beth nodded as she greeted Finn with a hug.

"Good, 'cause it should be here any minute. How was school and dance class, Beth?" Finn asked.

"Fun." Beth answered. "Today was music day at school."

"Music day?" Finn repeated.

"We got to sing and dance." Beth nodded.

"Beth wants to show us later." Quinn added. "Maybe after dinner."

"Sure." Finn said as someone knocked on the door. "Perfect timing."

"Let's go wash our hands, B." Quinn said. "Come on."

-

After dinner, Quinn and Finn watched a movie with Beth. When it got late, Quinn helped Beth take a bath and read her a book before putting her to bed.

"Sweet dreams, B. I love you." Quinn said.

"Love you, Mama." Beth replied sleepily.

Quinn smiled as she left the room, closing the door behind her. She went back to the living room and curled up with Finn on the couch.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." Finn blurted.

"Okay." Quinn said, looking at Finn. "What's up?"

"Our movie premiere is next week." Finn stated. "I was thinking we could go together."

"Together?" Quinn repeated.

"As a couple." Finn clarified.

Quinn didn't say anything.

"Unless you're planning to take Beth as your plus one." Finn added. "Then I'll-"

"It's not that." Quinn interrupted. "It's just that I haven't told her about us yet."

"I don't wanna keep sneaking around." Finn told Quinn. "It was fun at first, but it's not anymore."

"I know." Quinn nodded. "And I'm sorry. I wanna go to premiere with you, but I need to talk to Beth."

"Yeah." Finn nodded back.

"And I will." Quinn promised. "I just need to figure out how to tell her."

"Take your time." Finn said. "Well, not too much time, but I get it."