15

"Hey." Finn said. "I hope you and Beth don't have plans tonight."

"Well, considering I'm dating you and she's six, I think it's safe to say we're free tonight." Quinn responded. "Why?"

"A bunch of us are going to the tree and then out to dinner." Finn answered.

"We're in." Quinn nodded.

"Cool." Finn smiled. "I'll let Kurt know. He said the dress code is kinda formal. I think he's making some fancy dinner reservations, too."

"Cool." Quinn repeated. "Who else is going?"

"I'll let you know after I call him." Finn promised.

"I'm gonna shower and start getting ready then." Quinn decided, excusing herself.

Quinn washed her hair and body, and shaved before getting out when the water got cold. She wrapped her body in a towel before leaving the bathroom.

"Hey." Finn said. "I, uh, I spoke to Kurt."

Quinn nodded.

"It'll be the three of us, Kurt, Blaine, Sam, Artie, Kitty, Santana, Brittany, and Rachel." Finn explained.

"Cool." Quinn said.

"Cool." Finn agreed as he kissed Quinn lightly. "You should get dressed. I'm gonna go pick Beth up from school."

"Okay, thanks."

-

"Hey." Finn said, peeking into Quinn's room. "Beth and I are ready when you are."

"Thanks for helping her." Quinn responded as she got up. "I just need my boots and I'm ready to go."

"You look beautiful, Quinn." Finn told her.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled. "You look really handsome."

Finn smiled back, and the pair paused for a moment.

"Mommy, you look like an angel."

Quinn turned to Beth and grinned. "So do you, B. Did Finn help you pick out your outfit?"

Beth nodded proudly, showing off her red and black plaid dress and black-buckled shoes.

"You look very pretty, Beth." Quinn told her. "Let's get your coat and fix your hair before we go, okay?"

"Okay."