2

On the day of the premiere, Quinn and Finn headed to meet Quinn's styling team.

Finn had more time since he didn't have to worry about makeup, and he did his own hair, so he decided to hang out with Quinn.

"Quinn!"

"Hi!" Quinn exclaimed as she greeted her team.

"We're so excited about tonight! Are you?"

"Yeah, we're really excited." Quinn nodded, looking at Finn.

"Yeah." Finn smiled.

"Why don't you come sit so we can start your makeup and nails? And then we'll do your hair."

"Okay." Quinn said as she looked at Finn. "You should go. I want you to see the full look when we go out there."

"Okay." Finn nodded. "See you later."

"See you later." Quinn repeated as she watched Finn leave. She sat down and looked at her team, who looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Are you and Finn together?"

"No, it's not like that." Quinn lied. "We've been best friends for years."

"Friends? He was looking at you with lover eyes."

"He was not." Quinn shook her head. "He's a good guy. He's protective over me because he knows what I've been through."

No one said anything.

"We actually dated in high school though." Quinn admitted. "We were each other's first loves."

"Sometimes first loves come back to you."

"Not with us." Quinn shook her head. "Believe me, we've tried."

"Stop interrogating Quinn. The premiere is only a few hours away. We have work to do."

Quinn nodded slowly and let her team get to work on her look for the premiere.

-

Quinn took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror, eyeing the magenta floor-length dress she was wearing. It had a deep v neck and the top was more fitted than the bottom. She was wearing silver shoes and silver jewelry with it.

"What do you think?"

"I love it." Quinn nodded. "Everything is perfect."

"And the hair?"

"It looks good." Quinn stated, carefully pushing her hair out of her face.

"Good because it's just about time for you to go."

"Yeah." Quinn noted, taking another look at herself in the mirror.

"Wow, you look beautiful." Finn said.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she looked at Finn through the mirror. "You look very handsome."

"Are you ready to go?" Finn asked. "The car's here."

"Yeah, I'm ready." Quinn nodded. "Come on."

Finn and Quinn took each other's hands before walking out to the car and getting in.

Finn looked at Quinn as the car started moving. "It's gonna be really fun."

"Yeah, everything is gonna change after tonight." Quinn nodded.

"Does that scare you?" Finn asked.

"It should, but it doesn't." Quinn shook her head. "Does it scare you?"

"No." Finn replied with a smile. "Not when I get to do it with my best friend."

"Speaking of best friend, I have to tell you something." Quinn began. "I didn't tell Beth about us yet."

"Why not?" Finn wondered.

"I don't know." Quinn shrugged. "I didn't want her to be confused or upset."

Finn nodded slowly. "Do you really think she'd be upset about us being together?"

"I just... I want tonight to be about our movie, not our relationship." Quinn stated.

"I get it." Finn replied. "When we started dating, we agreed not to put pressure on each other or ourselves, and this is between you and Beth."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she kissed Finn lightly.

Finn smiled back when they parted.