9

"Hey, you're up early." Quinn noted, entering the apartment after dropping Beth off at school.

"Yeah, I'm getting breakfast with Kurt." Finn responded. "Do you wanna come?"

"Is Blaine going?" Quinn asked.

"No." Finn said.

"If it's a brothers' thing then no." Quinn replied.

"It's not." Finn insisted. "You can come if you're hungry."

"I'm not that hungry." Quinn noted. "Besides, my mom asked me to call her, so maybe I'll finally get around to doing that."

"Call her." Finn nodded.

"Say hi to Kurt for me." Quinn requested.

"Say hi to your mom for me." Finn smirked.

Quinn rolled her eyes and shook her head. "See you later."

"See you later." Finn repeated as he kissed Quinn lightly before leaving the apartment.

When she was alone, Quinn dialed her mother's phone number and put the phone to her ear.

"Hi, Quinny." Judy answered the call. "How are you?"

"Hi, Mom." Quinn said. "I'm good. Beth's at school and Finn's out, so I have time now if you still wanted to talk."

"Thanks for calling, honey." Judy said. "I know you're busy, but I wanted to talk about Thanksgiving."

"Right." Quinn muttered. "That's next week, isn't it?"

"It is." Judy responded.

"And it's my year with you?" Quinn asked.

"Well, I was with your sister last year." Judy said. "And with how busy you've been, I thought it would be nice for us to be together this year."

"Okay, sure." Quinn replied. "Why don't you join us here?"

"Traffic in and through New York City is horrible with the parade." Judy noted. "Would you and Beth mind coming to Lima? I can get your rooms ready, and you can bring Finn if you want. Unless he's still with that girl."

"Let me talk to Beth and I'll let you know when we're coming." Quinn decided.

"Good, now what about Finn?" Judy wondered.

"I'll mention it to him." Quinn promised.

"I'll talk to you soon."

"Bye, Mom."

"Bye."