17

"Quinn, are you okay?" Santana asked as the girls entered the bathroom.

"Drunk or not, I can't believe she would say that." Quinn shook her head. "Especially in front of Beth."

"Beth's fine." Santana said. "She knows the truth, as much of it as she can, and she's good."

Quinn exhaled slowly.

"Just say the word and I'll kick Berry's ass." Santana offered with a smirk.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled.

"Rachel's just mad that Finn's with you." Santana added. "And by the looks of it, it seems to be going really well."

"It is." Quinn nodded. "I know you and Finn have had your differences, but I'm really happy with him, and Beth is really happy for us."

"Finn and I had our differences back in high school." Santana reminded Quinn. "But he makes you so happy. Beth, too."

"Did she say anything to you?" Quinn wondered.

"When I was babysitting, she asked me if I knew Mommy and Finn were dating." Santana replied. "And she said she wants you guys to get married."

Quinn smiled. "Really?"

"Really." Santana confirmed. "So do you think you will?"

Before Quinn could answer, the bathroom door opened and Finn peeked his head in.

"Hey." Finn said. "I just wanted to come check on you. Are you okay?"

"Thank you, yeah." Quinn answered. "I think I'm gonna take Beth home though."

"Yeah, where is Beth?" Santana added.

"She's with Sam." Finn replied. "And Artie."

Quinn nodded.

"The bill is taken care of, so we should get out of here." Finn said. "Whenever you're ready."

"Yeah, we should go."

The trio returned to the table, where everyone was putting on their coats and saying their goodbyes.

"We'll walk Rachel home." Sam decided as he said goodbye to Quinn and Finn. "Bye, Beth! Be good for Mommy."

Beth hugged Sam before taking Quinn's hand.

"Finn, wait." Rachel said.

Finn shook his head and put his arm around Quinn. "We have to go. Kurt, you coming?"

"Yeah." Kurt said as he and Brittany parted. "Bye, Rachel."

-

Quinn, Beth, and Finn left with Kurt and Blaine.

"I'm really sorry that Rachel made such a scene tonight, Quinn." Kurt apologized. "I told her you and Finn would be here together."

"It's okay." Quinn insisted. "But thank you."

"Guys, Finn and I were just talking." Blaine began as he and Finn and Beth caught up to Quinn and Kurt. "And we should go look at the Christmas lights."

"Or something else." Finn added. "The night is still young."

"Can we get hot chocolate?" Beth requested.

"Mommy's in charge." Finn told Beth as he put her down.

"Can we, Mommy?"

"I would love that."