14

"I can't believe Christmas is in a week." Finn stated.

"I know." Quinn nodded. "I feel like I'm forgetting something."

"Judging by the stack of presents overflowing in my closet, I'd say you're good." Finn smiled.

"I guess I went a little overboard, huh?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah, but it's kinda cute." Finn noted. "And Beth will be so happy."

"Yeah." Quinn agreed.

Finn looked at Quinn. "What are your plans for Christmas?"

"Well, I don't really feel like taking Beth to my mom's again, so we'll probably stay here." Quinn answered. "What about you? Are you going to Lima?"

"I think my mom and Burt are coming in for dinner with Kurt and Blaine." Finn responded.

"That's good." Quinn said.

"You and Beth should join us." Finn offered.

"I don't wanna intrude." Quinn responded.

"Are you kidding?" Finn asked. "Everybody would love to see you."

"Well, Beth and I have our own traditions." Quinn reminded Finn. "Christmas movies and pjs all day. Dinner and hot chocolate and dessert."

"Yeah, you're right." Finn nodded.

"You're welcome to join us." Quinn told Finn.

"Why don't you do your Fabray Christmas and join us for dessert?" Finn suggested. "You two will get to spend the day alone and I'll see my mom."

"Yeah, maybe." Quinn said. "I'll see what Beth wants to do."

-

"Mommy!" Beth screamed.

"What's wrong?" Quinn asked, hurrying to check on Beth.

"Noel didn't move!" Beth exclaimed. "I didn't touch her, but she's still in the kitchen like yesterday!"

"I'm sure she's just tired from her trip." Quinn told Beth. "Give her another day or two, okay?"

"But she's been here for a long time already." Beth noted. "How can she still be tired?"

"Well, sweetie, she's been back and forth to see Santa every night, so maybe she's jet-lagged." Quinn shrugged. "Remember when you came home from visiting us in London? You were jet-lagged and tired."

"What if she tells Santa I moved her?" Beth asked. "I didn't, I promise."

"I know, B." Quinn nodded. "And Santa can see you, so I'm sure he knows, too. But if you want, we can write him a letter to let him know."

"Yes, please, Mama." Beth nodded back.

"Okay." Quinn said, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. "What do you want me to write?"

"Dear Santa." Beth began.

-

"Beth." Quinn called when she returned from the mailbox. "Santa sent you a letter."

"What does it say?" Beth asked.

Quinn sat down on the couch and pulled Beth onto her lap. "Dear Beth."

Beth smiled as she looked at the paper.

"Thank you for your letter. I know you didn't do anything wrong. Noel is very tired from her trips, and she keeps sleeping all day." Quinn read. "But Noel tells me you've been such a good girl and I'm looking forward to visiting you on Christmas Eve. Keep up the good behavior. Love, Santa."

"Yay!" Beth exclaimed. "Santa's gonna come!"

Quinn laughed lightly as Beth went running off excitedly.

"It's hard to believe there's anyone in the world who could love Christmas more than you." Finn said with a smirk.

Quinn nodded in agreement. "And you."