25

"Yes!" Finn exclaimed. "Blaine, drink up!"

Blaine rolled his eyes as he and Sam sipped their drinks.

"Come on, Quinn." Finn cheered.

Quinn tossed the ball and landed it in the cup, earning cheers from the girls.

Finn and Quinn got the balls back, and Finn made his shot.

"Mommy, can I do it?" Beth requested.

"Sure." Quinn said, handing Beth the ball.

Finn scooped Beth up, and the blonde tossed the ball, just missing the cups. "Oooh, so close, Beth."

"Yeah, good job, B." Quinn added as Finn put her down. "Next time."

The game continued. Finn and Quinn remained in the lead, and Sam carried himself and Blaine a few cups behind.

"You make this, we win." Finn reminded Quinn, handing her the ball. "No pressure."

Quinn took a deep breath and smiled. She tossed the ball, landing it in the last cup.

"We won!" Finn exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around Quinn, hugging her from behind.

Quinn smiled as she kissed Finn, the cheers of their friends growing louder.

"Okay, okay." Santana said, making Finn and Quinn part. "Shots for the winners."

Brittany handed Quinn and Finn shot glasses, and Santana poured the alcohol.

"Cheers."

"Cheers!"

-

"It's almost time for the countdown, B." Quinn said as she put her hand out. "Come here."

Beth took Quinn's hand and stood beside her while Finn and Blaine poured champagne for everyone.

Quinn put her hands over Beth's shoulders and smiled as Finn handed her a glass of champagne.

"Thirty seconds!" Mike noted.

"I think we're good." Finn said, looking around the room as he stood beside Quinn and Beth.

"Everyone has a glass?" Blaine asked.

"Twenty seconds." Sam nodded.

"I don't have one." Beth responded.

"You don't need one." Quinn told Beth, gently nudging her as she pointed to the screen. "Look."

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4..."

"Three! Two! One! Happy New Year!" Beth exclaimed as she looked at Quinn.

"Happy New Year." Quinn smiled as she kissed Beth's cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, Mama." Beth grinned.

"Happy New Year, Finn." Quinn said, kissing Finn lightly.

"Happy New Year." Finn smirked, flashing his dimples when they parted.

"Alright." Quinn muttered as Finn took her empty glass. "Start saying happy new year and goodnight to everyone, Beth. It's way past your bedtime."

"I'm not even sleepy." Beth yawned as she gave Mercedes a hug.

"Ten minutes."