16

"Again!" Beth exclaimed.

Quinn sighed as she looked at Finn. "Okay, last time, B. 1, 2, 3, swing."

Finn and Quinn gently lifted Beth into the air by her hands and swung her forward. Beth giggled and squeezed Quinn's hand as she landed on her feet.

"Mommy, can I go by Tana?" Beth requested.

"Sure." Quinn said. "Hold her hand though."

"Okay!" Beth nodded as she put Finn and Quinn's hands together before running ahead.

Finn looked at their hands and smiled slightly. "So..."

"So." Quinn repeated. "How does it feel to see Rachel again?"

"What?" Finn asked.

"You haven't seen her in a while." Quinn noted. "Is it weird?"

"No, I feel good about it." Finn shrugged. "Like I can see her and not feel anything."

"Good." Quinn nodded. "I'm really glad we're here together. Christmastime is so special to me, and so are you."

Finn smiled and squeezed Quinn's hand.

Quinn smiled back. "We're almost at the tree."

-

"It's really good to see all of you again." Rachel said, looking at Finn as they sat down to dinner.

"Yeah." Finn agreed as he put his arm around Quinn. "Well, it's tradition to come to the tree."

"Beth, you must be so excited for Santa to come." Brittany noted.

"Uh huh." Beth nodded. "Noel told Santa I've been a very good girl."

"Noel is Beth's elf." Quinn added.

"Stacey and Stevie each had one of those." Sam replied. "Wink and Sugarplum."

"Wanky." Santana smirked.

"It's a lot." Quinn noted, ignoring Santana. "But she loves her."

"Yeah, when we have kids, we're not doing that." Kurt told Blaine.

"There's a lot of things I swore I wouldn't do with Beth, and vice versa." Quinn stated. "You'd be surprised."

"You're so good to her, Quinn." Artie said with a smile.

"Thanks." Quinn smiled back. "It helps to have Finn around. She's so attached to him."

"Yeah." Rachel nodded. "She does know he's not her father, doesn't she?"

"Excuse me?" Quinn responded, her smile completely faded.

"Rachel." Finn scolded.

"What?" Rachel asked innocently. "For a while, you didn't know, remember? Quinn cheated on you."

"That's enough." Finn replied.

"Yeah, no more alcohol for Rachel." Kurt laughed awkwardly as he took her wine glass away.

"Beth knows." Quinn added as she got up. "Thanks for your concern."

"Where are you going?" Finn wondered.

"The ladies' room."