26

"Hey." Finn said, peeking into Beth's room. "Can I come in to say goodnight?"

"Sure." Quinn smiled.

Finn entered the room, closing the door behind him. He walked over to Beth and crouched down beside the bed. "Night, Beth. Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year." Beth mumbled sleepily.

"Get some sleep, B." Quinn said softly as she kissed Beth's cheek. "I love you."

"Love you." Beth echoed.

Quinn pulled the blankets up and tucked Beth in before kissing her cheek again. She got up and quietly walked to the door with Finn. The pair exited the room and closed the door behind them.

"Time to catch up!" Artie exclaimed, handing Finn and Quinn drinks.

Quinn took the cup and nodded as she chugged the liquor. She handed Artie the empty cup and looked at Finn, challenging him to follow her lead.

"Remember this when you overdo it 'cause you're trying to keep up with me." Finn warned Quinn before chugging his drink.

-

"Quinn?"

"Bathroom." Quinn answered from her spot on the floor in front of the toilet.

Finn walked over and looked at the blonde.

"Don't say I told you so." Quinn warned Finn.

"Are you okay?" Finn wondered. "Did you throw up?"

"No, not yet." Quinn said. "Luckily, I prepared for this."

Finn eyed the pedialyte bottle by the sink and nodded slowly. "Do we have any more of that?"

"In the fridge." Quinn answered.

"Cool, 'cause I have a headache." Finn noted.

"A headache." Quinn repeated.

Finn frowned. "Can I get you anything?"

"I'm fine." Quinn said as she carefully got up. "I just need to shower and hydrate."

"I'm gonna make breakfast."

-

"How are you feeling?" Finn asked when Quinn returned from her shower.

"Much better." Quinn answered. "Beth's not up yet?"

"Not yet." Finn said.

"I'm gonna get her up." Quinn decided. "It's getting too late for her to still be asleep."

"Yeah." Finn agreed.

Quinn excused herself and went to Beth's room. She quietly entered and sat down on the edge of Beth's bed. "Beth, time to get up."

Beth opened her eyes and looked at Quinn.

"Morning, B." Quinn said softly. "Did you sleep well?"

Beth nodded slowly.

"Why don't you come eat something?" Quinn suggested.

"I'm sleepy, Mommy." Beth told Quinn.

"You're sleepy?" Quinn asked. "Did you have fun last night?"

"Uh huh." Beth answered.

"You go back to school in two days." Quinn warned Beth. "Do you wanna do anything special today?"

"Sleep." Beth muttered.

"Time to get up, B." Quinn smiled as she pulled the covers back and scooped Beth up. "I got you. Come on."