28

A few weeks later, Quinn woke up to Finn bringing her breakfast in bed.

"Happy Oscars Day!"

"Happy Oscars Day." Quinn said sleepily. "You made breakfast?"

Finn nodded as he put the tray on the nightstand and sat down. "Breakfast in bed."

Quinn looked at Finn and smiled.

"Eat up." Finn said, kissing Quinn lightly.

"Where are you going?" Quinn asked when they parted.

"I have to bring Beth hers." Finn answered before leaving the room.

Quinn smiled as she watched Finn walk away. She exhaled happily as she picked up the tray and started eating.

When Quinn finished breakfast, she said good morning to Beth, who was eating breakfast with Finn, before excusing herself to shower.

-

"I wanna come, Mommy!" Beth whined.

"I know, B. I'm sorry." Quinn apologized. "Another time, I promise."

"Please." Beth begged.

Finn gave Quinn a look.

"It's gonna be a long day." Quinn warned Beth. "And this is our job. You have to behave."

"I will." Beth promised.

"No whining, no complaining." Quinn added. "This is a very important night for us."

"I know." Beth answered.

"I'm serious." Quinn said. "If you misbehave, you won't get to come next time."

"Okay." Beth responded.

"Okay." Quinn repeated. "Go get the bag Finn packed for you and let's go."

Beth ran off happily, and Finn looked at Quinn. "How'd you know I packed a bag of her things?"

"Because I know you." Quinn smiled as she squeezed Finn's hands. "I have to call my stylists and I have to call for more security."

"I'll get more security." Finn told Quinn. "Call your stylists and then we'll go."

"Okay."