0.6 > HOLLY, JOLLY

-DECEPTION-

-
DECEPTION
-

TURNS OUT STEVE'S mac n' cheese was the best mac n' cheese on the planet. He'd found Yelena a new favourite food. He found it adorable watching her scoff down the whole plate full. She'd ended up being picked up by Hopper at around 10 o'clock. He'd shown up on his own accord, being worried about Yelena's whereabouts.

Steve was actually pretty cool and fun to hang out with when he wasn't with his friends. But Yelena was certain he'd still be an ass to her at school.

You see, Steve had never directly called her a name or made fun of her, but he always laughed when someone did. And that's what bothered her, because that was not the Steve she was hanging out with last night. That's Steve was sweet and funny. That Steve was constantly trying to make her smile. He just confused her.

Yelena hadn't actually seen him at school today. It was almost lunch too. Usually she would've seen him in the corridors or something. She was heading to go and out her books in her locker ready for lunch when she saw people lingering near her locker. She stopped in her tracks at the other end of the hall to try and see who it was. Tommy, Carol and... Steve.

She knew it. She knew he'd still act like an ass at school.

Yelena huffed but walked over to her locker anyway. Stopping when she got to the three other teens blocking her way. Steve immediately moved out of the way for her, but Tommy just had to open his mouth.

"Hey, look. The freakshow's arrived." He teased.

"Wow. You're so original." Yelena snickered, opening her locker. Tommy was about to speak again, but Steve got there first.

"Are we on for tonight?" He asked. Yelena raised her brows at his forwardness and Tommy and Carol raised there eyebrows at his words alone.

"No way. You're getting the losers into bed now. Is she a freak in the bed too, Harrington?" Tommy taunted and Carol laughed.

"Shut up, man. We're not sleeping together." Steve brushed off and looked back at Yelena hopefully. She nodded to him to tell him she was on for tonight. She was kind of in shock at him telling Tommy to shut up.

"So what are you guys doing? Just hanging out?" Tommy provoked.

"Studying! We're studying." Steve snapped.

"Studying what? Human anatomy?" Carol sneered and Yelena slammed her locker shut very loudly, making Carol jump. Yelena chuckled at her reaction.