0.13 > THE UPSIDE DOWN

-HOSTILITY-

-
HOSTILITY
-

"WHAT. THE. HELL." Yelena whisper-growled to them.

"Listen, I just wanna talk!" Steve yelled.

"Yelena." Nancy said and flicked her head towards the door.

"Wha-me? I'm not dealing with him, he's your boyfriend. You go." Yelena argued.

"Yelena, he listens to you, he'll leave if you tell him to go but he'll come in if it's me." Nancy said. Yelena huffed and reluctantly got up off the couch and hesitantly unlocked the door.

"Hey, Jona... Yelena?" Steve questioned in confusion. Yelena only opened the door a crack so he wouldn't see Nancy or Jonathan.

"Harrington, you have got to go." Yelena said. "Like, now."

"I'm not trying to start anything, Yelena. I just wanna talk to him. Make things right. Like you said." Steve confessed.

"I know, Harrington, but now just is not the right time. At all. So you need to leave. Like it is really dangerous right now, so you have to go home." Yelena briefed, but she watched as his eyes trailed to her blood stained, bandaged hand, which rested on the door frame.

"What happened to your hand? Is that blood? What've you been doing?" He asked.

"... monster hunting." Yelena said, but it came out as more of a question.

"Did Jonathan do this?" He asked and tried to push his way in.

"What? No, Steve, stop." Yelena warned.

"Just let me in!" He protested.

"I can't!" Yelena exclaimed but Steve had the upper hand since he was already half way through the door, however, he stopped in his tracks when he saw Nancy and Jonathan and the state of the house.

"Woah, w-what the..." he trailed off. Jonathan stood up and tried to push him out.

"You need to leave, man! I'm not asking you!" He warned.

"No, what the hell is this? What's that smell? Is that gasoline?!" Steve repeatedly questioned him.

"Steve!" Nancy shouted, pointing the gun at Steve, making Yelena and Jonathan's eyes widen. "Get out!"

"Woah, woah, woah, wait, what?!" Steve yelled, very confused and very scared.

"Nancy..." Yelena said, slightly concerned with what she was doing. Holding the poor guy at gunpoint? He was already confused enough.