0.17 > TRICK OR TREAT, FREAK

-EXTEMPORE-

-
EXTEMPORE
-

YELENA FLUNG HER bike down outside the cabin and rushed inside to Eleven. She needed help now. She had actually agreed to go to a stupid teenage Halloween party and she needed an outfit. What the hell was she thinking? Just because it was Steve asking her to go, she gave in.

"El? Eleven?" Yelena called out and El emerged from her bedroom.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I am an idiot." Yelena hissed.

"I don't think you are." Eleven smiled, softly.

"El, I agreed to go to a Halloween party. Full of people I hate. And I don't even have an outfit." Yelena groaned.

"We can make one." Eleven suggested.

"Improvise?" Yelena questioned and Eleven nodded. The two girls hurried into Yelena's room and towards her wardrobe. "Now; if you see anything that screams 'movie character' or 'scary', let me know." Yelena said and they immediately got searching for an outfit.

Eleven seemed to be in her zone. She was searching through Yelena's wardrobe like she was on a mission. She had a black top, Yelena's black sports leggings, and a leather jacket slung over her arm and Yelena watched in confusion and curiosity.

"Heels?" El turned to Yelena.

"What exactly are you creating?" Yelena asked.

"Do you have heels?" Eleven repeated.

"I have one pair." Yelena winced. "But they are a size too small. Joyce gave them to me a couple weeks ago when she was clearing out her closet. Said she hadn't worn them in, like, twenty years or something crazy like that." Yelena said, grabbing a pair of red heels from the back of her closet.

"Perfect." El said.

"No, scary. I can't walk around in those all night." Yelena complained.

"You have to. It'll ruin the outfit otherwise." Eleven said.

"Who exactly have you created out of my gym leggings and that leather jacket?" Yelena questioned.

"Sandy, from Grease." Eleven replied, laying out the outfit on Yelena's bed.

"Eleven, you really are a child genius." Yelena smirked, impressed. "But I will have to get ready before Hopper gets here. He will let me go to the party, but not in these heels, so I need to be quick." She giggled and so did El.