0.37

-CHERISH-

-
CHERISH
-

THE DOOR WAS closed so she knocked and got an answer pretty quickly. Steve opened the door and was clearly half way through changing. His jeans were on and his shirt was in his hand, exposing his bare chest. Yelena's cheeks heated up a little. Steve noticed and his confidence rose.

"I, uh, c-can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked and Steve smiled, nodding and opening the door wider so she could come in.

"D-do you wanna borrow a shirt to sleep in?" Steve asked and Yelena nodded with a half smile. He grabbed a shirt out of his wardrobe and tossed it to her. "Thanks." She said. Steve turned so she could change and Yelena stripped of her clothes, folding them up and placing them on Steve's dresser once she'd slipped on his t-shirt.

"You can turn around." Yelena chuckled, seeing Steve still turned away from her. His cheeks flushed crimson at the sight of Yelena Belova in one of his tops. It was rather long on her since she was a fair bit smaller than him so it acted as a sort of night dress. Steve walked towards her and placed his hands on either side of her face and kissed her. He couldn't help himself. Yelena placed one hand on his wrist and the other slid from his shoulder to the side of his neck. This kiss had more passion in it than the one earlier. It was more desperate.

Steve's hands carefully moved down to Yelena's waist, pulling her closer. He didn't want to get too touchy incase she didn't reciprocate. He wanted her to initiate things tonight. It was about her. He wanted to make her feel special and show her love. Only if she wanted to.

Yelena wrapped both her arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. Her fingers gently tangled in the back of his hair and Steve accidentally let out a soft groan when she tugged it lightly. Yelena giggled into the kiss at his reaction.

"You're driving me crazy." Steve chuckled, kissing her again. Yelena ran her hands down Steve's bare chest and stopped at his hips. Steve felt the trail of goosebumps her hands had left behind.

"Steve," she pulled away from the kiss. "Is this going somewhere?" She asked.

"Th-this as in what's happening right now?" Steve asked and Yelena nodded. "Only if you want to. We can stop if you-"

"No, I want to. I just... I-I've never done it before. I know what happens, but I've just never..." she trailed off. She didn't know why she felt so at ease around Steve. All her guards were down with him. It was just... Steve.

"That's okay." He reassured her. "We'll take it slow. Tonight's all about you." He said and Yelena smiled shyly up at him. Steve took her hands and lead her over to the bed. She sat with him on the edge of the bed and Steve kissed her deeply again. He gently pushed her shoulders back and Yelena took the hint, shuffling up on the bed to lay down.