'Ill forgive you always'

It was 8 AM the next day.

Steve slowly woke up, looking around the room. He was still at Nancy's house? He sat up immediately, looking over at where Nancy was last night. She was gone.

He looked around the dark room, throwing on his cardigan that sat on the couch beside him.

"Eddie's going to kill me." He mumbled to himself, before running up the stairs. The Wheeler house was busy, Mike was on the phone, Karen was making pancakes, Mr. Wheeler was on the couch, and Nancy stood at the doorway to the top of the stairs.

"Good morning sunshine." She crossed her arms, smiling at him. She was already ready for the day, her hair perfectly curled, her makeup done, and she had a white dress on.

"Did I fall asleep!?" He said in a hushed tone.

"Of course yeah, why else would you be here still? I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful." She smiled at him, stepping closer to him as well.

"I better get going- You know school, shower, haha, Eddie." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking at her. "Of course, i'll see you later then!"

Steve nodded and ran past her; swiftly through the front door and into his car. He drove like a mad man all the way to the trailer. He slammed the breaks as he pulled into the driveway, and ran into the doorway.

"Eddie!?" He called out, running into his bedroom. It was empty. What the hell? Maybe he went to school early. Though that was unlikely.

Steve picked up a sweater from Eddie's dresser, threw it over his clothes and ran out the door to the car again. He made his way to the school to search for Eddie.

———
Meanwhile, Eddie was passed out on the couch in Billy's bedroom. He woke up to the smell of cigarettes, and scrambled eggs. Which intrigued him. He immediately stood up, stumbling a bit. His head was pounding from the night before.

"Billy?"

He called out, Billy walked into the room. He leaned against the doorframe, looking Eddie up and down. "Morning Munson." Billy held the cigarette in between his lips.

Eddie walked closer and took the cigarette from his hand, he placed it in his own mouth. "I feel like shit." He inhaled, then walked past Billy. "Well I'd assume so. You had more beer then me." He chuckled, turning around and following Eddie; who was roaming around his house.

It wasn't a big house, enough for Billy to afford with him living by himself. He had a shitty house with his dad, the only way he could feel decent was when he was alone. So, explains the house at such a young age.

Eddie put out the cigarette on a dish that sat on his coffee-table. "Can i have some of your food?" He placed his hands together, and already started to walk over to the pan of scrambled eggs; that sat on the stove.

"Actually, that was your food already. I made it for you." Billy walked over, grabbing the pan and pouring the eggs onto a nearby plate.

He snatched the plate from Billy's grasp. "God. Thank you, you're my favourite person right now." Eddie said with a mouth-full of eggs. "Of course!" Billy leaned against the counter. Eddie watched him, still eating the eggs aggressively.

Those jeans hugged Billy's legs so nicely. He thought, looking back down and up again at him.

"What's on your mind Munson?"

Billy stood up, and stopped leaning on the counter. "Mmhm, Do you wanna blow off school?" He suggested, wiping his mouth and placing the empty plate onto the counter. "Whatever you wanna do, i'll do." Billy grinned from ear to ear. "Perfect, I have a few spots in mind actually." Eddie smiled joyfully, then turned around and helped himself to Aspirin he found on the counter. He took one and popped it in his mouth.