I dont care, I want you.

Steve stopped the car, and helped Amber out of the car. She held onto Steve's finger as she walked up to the doorway.

Amber knocked at the door, Steve standing quietly beside her. Wayne opened the door and nodded to Steve. "Steve- I wanna show you this toy I have." She whispered, dragging Steve along.

"Amber I don't think I should-"

They passed by Eddie's room, Billy and Eddie were laying in the bed, talking and listening to music. Eddie had no shirt on. Steve looked away and followed Amber into her room.

"Look Eddie's friend got me all these cars and they drive by themselves!" Amber dumped out a bin of cars, Steve softly smiled and sat down on the floor by the cars. "Look at those, wow aren't they so nice." He picked one up, and looked at the bottom of them.

There was the initials "B.H" carved on the bottom of them. Billy Hargrove. He thought. He stayed for 10 minutes in the Munson household, just playing cars with Amber.

"Watch out AHHH" Amber screeched tossing the car onto the bed. She jumped up on the bed after it. "WOAH that was insane!" Steve exclaimed, crawling over to Amber.

"Now i should leave, and you should go to bed." He turned and picked out some pjs for her.

It felt nice hanging out in this house again. Though, it gave him a weird feeling knowing that Eddie and Billy were just in the next room. But, Eddie deserved that. After all, Steve did sleep with Nancy. It's fair... It did bother him though.

Steve grabbed a comb and brushed Amber's hair, tying her hair into a braid. "Okay you get changed, and i'll get you your water and a cup of milk right?" Amber nodded, then stood up to get her pjs on. Steve walked out the room, and filled up a cup with water. He reached to grab a mug, then poured milk into it. He put a straw into it, then turned about to leave the kitchen.

"Steve?"

Billy stood there, he had no shirt on and his hair was in a low bun. "Why are you here- Oh right. Dropping off Amber?"

Billy walked past Steve, filling up his own glass of water. "Mmhm, I am yeah. Why are you- here?"

"Just hanging out with Eddie, nothing much." He took a sip of water, walking past Steve again.

"Billllly!?" Eddie called from in his room.

"Nice seeing you man." Billy nodded then walked back into the room. "Give me water please" He heard Eddie say.

Quickly, Steve walked into Ambers room; he placed down her drinks then kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight Amber-"

"Goodnighttt." She yawned, as she crawled into bed. He put the blanket on top of her, then opened and closed her door.

Eddie was standing right outside the door. He also had no shirt on, and his hair was messily thrown into a high ponytail.

"Goodnight Harrington." Eddie said quietly.

Steve stared at him for a few moments.

"Goodnight- Eddie." Steve walked out from the hallway; and quickly left the trailer.

He looked back at the house, he saw Eddie's open window. He stood, watching as Eddie crawled back into bed with Billy. They weren't doing anything though, they just laid there listening to music and laughing.

He missed nights like that. It seemed like Eddie found someone else to do that with. That made him feel jealous.

Steve got into his car, and drove away.

——-
The next day, Eddie Munson woke up to Billy Hargrove on top of his chest. He shoved Billy off, and put him onto the bed.

In all honesty, the two had done nothing that night. Yes, maybe they made out once. But, it didn't feel the same as it did with Steve. It was just two friends who were way too high. Normal things really.