Oh...Okay..

It was Saturday at 10 AM.

Steve sat up in his bed, he was shirtless and had a groggy memory.

He felt really tired. Steve looked at the ground; why were his clothes literally everywhere. He flinched, looking at Nancy beside him.

Right- That happened.

He ran his hands along his neck, he had three hickeys aligned along his neck. Nancy had three to match on her neck as well.

It wasn't a, satisfying night. With Eddie, it felt magical every time. But, last night was nice- obviously, but it didn't have the same sparkle.

Nancy woke up, and ran her hand along his arm. "You work today, don't you?" She kissed his arm, taking the blanket with her as she got up.
She watched him closely, as she got her clothes back on.

"..Uh huh, I do work. Work is, scoops ahoy.." He blinked a few times, still registering everything that was happening in the moment. Steve quickly got up and threw on his uniform.

Though, he didn't put on the stupid hat. It ruined his hair.

"Do you wanna come over to my place later?" Nancy said as she threw her hair up in a ponytail.

"Oh. Uhm. Maybe! I might see Robin so-" He awkwardly laughed then immediately walked out of the room.

Truth is, he knew he messed up. God why did he do this. He didn't want to face Nancy again. He just wanted Eddie in his arms.

He charged down the hallway; speeding past Max and into the car outside. Nancy could- find her own way home.

——-

Eddie woke up to the sound of pots clanging together in his ear. "WAKE UP." Wayne shouted.

Eddie flinched, sitting up. "God you don't wake up to anything, this is the only thing that worked- Are you feeling alright why do you look like you got hit with a bus."

He said, placing a hand on Eddie's forehead. 

"I'm fine. I just had a bad night." He said in a raspy voice, his voice was worn out from all the sobbing. He got up from the bed and began walking to the doorway.

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"..Work." Eddie hesitated to answer, walking into the kitchen after.

"Cool then. I'm glad you guys are together, really is quite sweet." Wayne put down the pans. Eddie didnt respond to that comment Wayne had said.

He quietly leaned against the counter. Amber ran over and jumped onto Wayne. He scooped her up and held her on his hip.

"Amber and I are headed to the dock today, doing some fishing. You up to it?" Wayne swung Amber around, she laughed joyfully.

"Not today. But thanks man." He smiled softly, grabbing a mug from the counter. "Righty then. Shall we Amber?" He bounced her around; and they both walked out to the old pick up truck Wayne had in the drive way.

The door shut behind them.

Eddie exhaled, reaching to grab straight up vodka. He poured it into his mug and took a shot of it. He winced at the burning sensation it gave him. Then, he poured another, and another, and another.

——

"And yeah, that's all the shit that happened."

Steve exhaled, leaning onto the counter. "You're such an idiot Steve Harrington."

Robin responded to him, then handed an ice cream cone to a kid. "And you made love to her, yesterday. No. LAST NIGHT?"

She shook her head.