THE END !?!?!?!?

Steve and Eddie continued being happily together for as long as they could stand each other; Which in my mind is forever, because look how perfect they are.

They've had their ups and downs, but even in their time apart they couldn't resist the temptation and desire of each other.

(future hc that i made up for fun past this point)

Steve and Eddie moved out of Wayne's house and had gotten a decent sized house together. Inside there was a room purely dedicated to music, Eddie had 4 beautiful guitars.

They were happily married now that it was approved in some states; They had to take a road trip to another state to do it but. They were officially married and had gotten their last names hyphenated so that they could still have their own.

In their late 20's Steve had convinced Eddie to adopt a son. His name was Willson Munson-Harrington. But for short they called him Will. Steve had always wanted many children, he was always a good parent/babysitter to kids (obviously) which had convinced him to be a father.

Eddie didn't really care for kids that much, but if he could have a child with Steve in some way; He would do it in every universe over again just to as happy as he was now.

Eddie's band ended up blowing up everywhere, and he became quite famous for his music. Steve of course was his number one fan, cheering him on behind stage every time.

Steve was a stay at home dad for a while, but ended up coaching a kid's basketball team at Will's school.

Eddie Munson would choose being with Steve Harrington in every single universe, he doesn't regret anything that has happened even if it did have its ups and downs. He truly loved Steve Harrington always and forever.

<3

————————-

A/N - THATS THE END OF THE STORY THANK U FOR READING AND I HOPE U ENJOYED READING MY FIRST STORY EVER ILY

A/F/N - i'm sad. it's over. what do i do with my life now.