2

"Aditi?"

"Aditi!"

"Adi..."

Naina came out rushing from the kitchen as her anger hiked by not recieving any response from her husband as well as her daughter. She saw that the senior Sen couple were having tea in hall.

"Mom, dad? Do you know where this daughter and father has gone?"

"Ahem... Naina? Common why are you so hyped?"

"Dad... That means you do know where they are?"

The very next moment, they all heard giggles and laughters and turned they gazes towards the main door to the father- daughter duo who turned nervous all of a sudden by seeing Naina standing in front of them.

"Papa... Please Kuch Karo... Warna hum dono Gaye aaj"

Aditi whispered to Aditya and looked at Naina nearing them.

"Where were you both?"

"Naina... We both had been for running, right? Princess...."

"Yes, Mumma! We ran so much today that we are totally tiered!"

"Ha.... Isiliye tumhare Baal chidiya Ka ghosla bann chuka hai haina?"

"Mumma!"

"Sab jaanti hu.... Tum dono ko

Adi? You had taken her for bike riding once again no?"

"Naina, she wasn't riding!"

"I know she wasn't. But one day, she might...  I am worried about her. She's just ten. You know the number of accidents and everything... You know what I am scared of and yet-"

"Naina... Humare darr ke wajah se, hum bacho ki khushiya toh cheen Nahi sakte na... She likes bike riding. So what? What even if she rides it one day? She will be safe. She will learn to"

"Karo... Jo Karna hai"

Saying that, she went inside to only shout again.

"Ab dono ko office aur school Jana bhi hai ya Nahi?"

With that, both went to their respective rooms to get ready.

"It's been years, and their banter never end"

Pratap said, chuckling.

After Naina and Aditya's wedding and then Aditi's birth, they all shifted to Mumbai. Aditya started to work along with Rahul and now they both were fifty percent partners. They were quite happy to have both Komal and Rahul along Diwakars in the same city.

When Naina was done with packing the tiffen boxes, she climbed upstairs and then walked towards her room. There standing at the doorstep, she saw her husband buttoning the shirt. It has been 19 years of being together and yet she felt like he was the most handsome man she has ever met. She just couldn't get over him.

"Why are you standing so far and eyeing me, when you can be as close as possible?"

"Adi!"

"What? I am all yours... You can gaze at me with your beautiful eyes as long as you want."

Chuckling, Naina reached near him and started to button his shirt White his arms wound around her waist, pulling her closer.

He just didn't stop there, he started to caress her naked waist, with his fingers in a torturous way.

"Adi..."

"Yes, Naina?"

"Adi stop!"

"What? Now I can't even hold my wife?"