25

Pramila and Sanjay cried as they finally saw their grandson getting his consciousness back while Dr. Sukriti started checking Armaan and Nia stood at the door with her gaze fixed at Armaan. Deep inside, Nia still continued to blame herself for Armaan's condition. It was for the longest time that Nia had stood under his gaze.

Dr. Sukriti then continued to speak with Armaan's grandparents while Armaan averted his gaze at Nia. As their gazes met eachother's Nia couldn't understand what exactly Armaan was thinking as he had poker face and she couldn't continue to look at him. So she walked out of the room which was noticed by Dr. Sukriti.

"For now, it's better if he stays for two days more because of the medications that we have given. As you said, that he's allergic to antibiotic injections, we will need to keep him here for observation"

Hearing to Dr. Sukriti, Pramila and Sanjay nodded their head.

"Give the bestest treatment that is required but, But he should be fine. We don't need anything else."

Nodding her head, Dr. Sukriti motioned the nurse to look after Armaan and walked out and very next moment, Archana and Pratap entered the room in rush.

"Armaan beta..."

Hearing Archana's voice, Pramila, Sanjay and Armaan turned to look at them.

"Aap dono....-"

Pramila started to speak but Archana showed her hand motioning her to stop talking.

"I thought we were family or at least friends.... But we didn't know that we had turned to strangers-"

"Archana It's not like that-"

"Then how is it, Pramila jiji?"

Pratap asked looking at them sternly.

"Pratap-"

"Enough, Sanjay.... And Pramila jiji, You tell everything about the world to Archana, don't you? Then why didn't you tell us this? Is Armaan not our son?"

Sanjay stepped forward and spoke,

"It's not that we didn't wanted to let you know.... We thought you would be busy-"

"By talking like this, you made us a stranger in a moment."

Both Pramila and Sanjay stood silently not knowing what to speak.

"Badi Dadi.... bade Dadu?"

Hearing Armaan's voice, both Archana and Pratap neared to his bed.

"We are not going to speak with you at all! How can your grandparents not tell us anything?"

"Badi Dadi.... You know na...you are most important! They didn't tell you because if you will get to know.... Then dadi.... Will not get chance to pamper me!"

"Ha... You are right! Your grandmother is jealous of me. Because I love you more than her."

Hearing that, everyone laughed and Sanjay spoke.

"We were about to inform you.... But the condition he was in, we didn't know what to do and what not to. It was god's grace that Nia looked after everything."

Hearing her name, Pramila looked around the room and questioned.

"Arey... Where is Nia? She was right here-"

"Common Pramila, she's a doctor and she must be busy.... Till now she had looked after us and Armaan. Surely she must have got some work

"Yes..."

Pratap then finally asks Armaan.

"Do you enjoy troubling us?"

"No... Bade Dadu, I-"