11

In the Sens house, when everyone had finished having dinner, which was quite earlier than rest of the nights. Naina nudged Nia to take Aditi upstairs to her room so that she along with Aditya, Archana and Pratap would execute their plan accordingly. After all it was their Aditi's birthday. Understanding Naina's intention, Nia cleared her throat and spoke.

"Aditi.... Common Yaar.... You didn't even show me your new bike riding videos..... I heard that you have started to learn it?"

Hearing to which, Aditi gulped knowing very well that she would be soon facing her mother's wrath. Aditi glared at her elder sister and also in surprise as to how did she even come to know when it was supposed to be secret only between her and her father.

Realising that their father who spills everything to her elder sister, turned to only find trying to avoid her gaze. But then Aditi felt her mother's pointed glare at her as if she was ready to jump onto her with her questions and before she could do that, Aditi ran dragging Nia along with her to Nia's room.

"Naina!"

"Naina! Stop...."

"Na-"

"Stop hitting me!"

"God! Since when did my wife turn so violent?!"

Naina had cushion in her hands with which she started hitting Aditya for hiding the truth about Aditi taking up biking classes.

"You were not supposed to send her to those terrific classes!"

"But, Naina-"

"She's still a child, Adi. I told you that once she's done with her board exams, she can go.... But no! You have to always have agree to whatever she says, right?"

"Naina.... I am also going along with her and when I am not able to, Armaan helps her"

"Armaan?"

Aditya scratched his neck with his finger nervously at the question posed by his wife.

"Yes"

"The same Armaan, who you don't like?"

"Common Naina, it's not that I don't like him..... "

"Yeah.... So in the airport, I was the one behaving like five year old right?"

"I wasn't!"

"Yes you did with the way you were arguing with him"

Having both then arguing in front of Pratap and Archana, both shouted at them.

"Naina!"

"Aditya!"

"Why are you both fighting like small children?"

"Your daughters have grown up, but you both haven't!"

Pratap and Archana scolded both of them while glaring at them.

"Now you both will get back to preparations or you still have to continue with your arguments"

"Sorry mom, dad"

Both Naina and Aditya mumbling an apology, got back to their work but Aditya constantly received glare from his wife.

Naina had taken up the incharge of catering for tomorrow's birthday party, while Aditya had taken up incharge of all the decorations and photography. Pratap and Archana had taken up the incharge of inviting Aditi's friends and guests.

While all the elders were busy with the phone calls, upstairs in Nia's room, Aditi sat on the bed with a frown on her face.

"I didn't know that mom didn't know, okay? Common now, stop being drama queen!"